Fan Clubs

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Hogan and Bischoff gone from TNA?

Guest Inno

On Hulk's twitter page (unverified as yet, so this *could* be a hoax)

I know you've heard the rumors brothers and they are true. Eric and I are leaving TNA on a mutual basis. I just got out of meetings now.

It was really fun but time to move on.

TNA has a new leadership coming in. Make sure you Hulkamaniacs still support them. TNA needs the power of Hulkamania to live on brothers.

Thank you Dixie and Bob Carter for the wonderful and positive experiences in TNA. Nothing but the best to you guys.

Brothers, this isn't the last of me though. You'll be able to see me at "Hulk Hogan & Friends" events on tour soon.

:: EDIT ::

Looks like it is a real twitter account, Bisch mentions it on his account. Bye Hulk!

So now where for TNA?

Edited by Inno

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayfunk

Sh*t, I was actually liking them. I wonder who is the new leadership? Heyman?

I guess, aside the 1.5 they haven't done much for the ratings but i really liked there stuff

If it's true then I'm not surprised really, I don't think anybody expected them to be there for the longhaul.

It's going to hurt TNA in the sense of attracting non-wrestling people to the company be it in sponsorship, advertising, noteriety etc as Hogan will always have that.

In terms of the actual product I doubt it will make a major difference as Bischoff was pretty dreadful and Hogan did very little ultimately. Makes you wonder if it would make Heyman reconsider though. If not, it may mean Russo having more control which would be dreadful.

Guest Sparrow

If it is Paul then good luck to him. I hope it is.

Hulk said a new leadership coming in, that has to be Paul and Dreamer surely. Either way, Hogan was getting a bit boring for me but hopefully Flair stays around.

Hmm I wonder if we will see Hogan/Cena at Mania now.

Guest Rikidozan

Hopefully they're gone, it was such a stupid idea to bring them both in; Russo, Hogan, Bischoff and Jarrett all have the same problem; they're trying to recreate the 1990s. Let me make it as clear as possible- if Heyman signs with TNA he won't try and bring back ECW. If anything he'll copy more from the UFC in regards to making stars. Even with Heyman I doubt TNA can be saved, they buyrates are almost unfathomable. The only real revenue source the company has is international broadcast rights. They aren't drawing money via Impact zone tickets, PPVs or a consistent house show swing either.

I expect TNA to be finished sometime soon, it's just not drawing money. There's a good chance WWE may swoop for the carcass when Dixie Carter finally realises it's done, which will add more programming to WWE On Demand.

Heyman has talked about the issues around joining TNA; he wants big money and compentence, which TNA certainly does not have right now. He also wants the company to show some kind of long-term planning/goals, which again they don't have. Heyman has a much better gig working with Lesnar now anyway, like the autobiography he's helping Lesnar write. Also there's no way Heyman could or would work so closely to Russo.

Edited by Rikidozan

Guest The GS

I started watching TNA weekly because of the Hogan and Bischoff regime.

Not because I'm a fan of either though, but because since they came in the Impact shows have been a lot more watchable than TNA of 2009. I usen't be able to watch a full show last year but now the shows are can't-miss-TV for me.

The guys didn't do a whole lot of good in terms of growing TNA though, and the recent shows without Hulk and Eric have been the highest rated Impact's in months.

Whether they're making way for Heyman is another question. I read somewhere like a day or 2 ago that Dreamer will be working backstage in one of the top jobs there in the near future. Can't find the site I read it on though.

Guest The GS
Also there's no way Heyman could or would work so closely to Russo.

Russo wants to leave his job as head of TNA creative though. TNA just haven't found a replacement for him yet.

That's where the posts were originally, then deleted when Bisch said it was a fake account... days after he plugged it as real.

And now:

@EBischoff GOT WORKED BROTHERS! He publishes information before even verifying its accuracy. How can someone like this even try to run TNA?!

That piece of shit @BTLSRadio GOT WORKED TOO!

This one was for the INTERNET WRESTLING COMMUNITY! Beat us if you can' date=' survive if we let you![/quote']

Spoof account, by the look of it. Mitch, I'm looking at you ;)

Guest Sparrow

I was just coming in to quote the same thing, so people got worked my someone who has nothing better to do. Oh well..

The 'IWC' gets such a bad name when people like this do crap and then say it is for the 'IWC' stuff like this and 'Youtube Shooters' that go around giving their opinions and starting 'Youtube feuds.'

Edited by Sparrow