http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/salleynev1/TNAiMPACTLogo.png

Preview:

Venue:

The iMPACT! Zone

Monday 23rd August

TV Schedule:

USA: Thursday 26th August on Spike TV at 9/8c

UK: Saturday 28th August on Bravo at 9pm

Three Hours Of Total Nonstop Action on SpikeTV with "iMPACT!" followed By "ReACTION"

26th August 2010

Every Thursday night, TNA Wrestling presents three hours of Total Nonstop Action on SpikeTV with "iMPACT!" at 9/8c followed by the hard-hitting docuseries "TNA ReACTION" immediately following at 11pm!

The broadcasts feature all of your favorite TNA Superstars, including Hulk Hogan, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy, Mr. Anderson, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero, Abyss, Desmond Wolfe, The Motor City Machineguns, Beer Money, the sexy TNA Knockouts and so many more!

Then, stay tuned immediately following "iMPACT!" for the one-hour "TNA ReACTION" program, featuring the aftermath of all the action and exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of your favorite TNA Superstars!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparrow

Oh man, I am in Orlando for a 2 week holiday and today I had a chance to go to this tapping, it was amazing, I enjoyed it so much it was just an amazing experience and I could not get enough.

Seeing Joe, Pope, Hulk, Anderson and all the others in person would top everything that I do on this holiday. I only wish I could go to tomorrow's details when I get home and some pictures too.

For all those who know what I look like look out for me!

Guest FreeSpirit

Spoilers:

Credit:

nodq.com

TNA "iMPACT!"

Airing This Week

The show starts with Generation Me vs. TNA Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns in a non title match. Motor City Machine Guns win with neckbreaker/frog splash combo.

Promo with The Beautiful People ends up leading to a match: TNA Knockout Women’s Champion Angelina Love vs. Madison Rayne, non title. Angelina Love wins with bicycle kick. Velvet Sky comes out afterwards and celebrates with Angelina on the ramp.

Rhino calls out Abyss. Abyss responds with Janice and the two get into a brawl.

Desmond Wolfe without Chelsea defeats Dr. Stevie with Tower of London.

Dixie Carter comes out for a promo. She talks about TNA's ups and downs. She calls out Ric Flair. Flair hits on her but she rips into him for his recent actions with Fortune. She then suspends Flair. Fortune comes down and Flair threatens her. Dixie's husband Serg gets in the ring but is stopped by Fortune.

At this point, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Hardy, D'Angelo Dinero, Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson come down to make the save. Hogan says he is running things 50/50 with Dixie and therefore unsuspending Flair. Hogan says it'll be Hogan's 4 vs. Flair's 4 tonight. Segment ends with EV 2.0 coming out and brawling with Fortune.

Samoa Joe defeats Orlando Jordan with the muscle buster. Jeff Jarrett comes out after the match and asks Joe to be in his corner for a match with Kevin Nash. Joe decides not to choose sides.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Kevin Nash then takes place. Referee gets knocked down and Jarrett has the match won with a stroke. Sting comes out and hits Jarrett with the bat. Referee comes to and counts Nash pins Jarrett. Eric Bischoff comes out and yells at Sting. Meanwhile, Hogan hits Sting with a steel chair and saves Nash.

Beer Money defeat The FBI in what is said to be a squash match.

In the main event, Team TNA defeats Fortune when Kurt Angle hits Kazarian with the Angle slam. However, The Pope blind tags Angle and steals the pin. Pope and Angle argue. Fortune comes down, followed by EV 2.0, and there's another brawl to end the show.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Kevin Nash then takes place. Referee gets knocked down and Jarrett has the match won with a stroke. Sting comes out and hits Jarrett with the bat. Referee comes to and counts Nash pins Jarrett. Eric Bischoff comes out and yells at Sting. Meanwhile, Hogan hits Sting with a steel chair and saves Nash.

In 2010?

Guest The GS
Stevie Richards is back to being a Doctor again? :?

I doubt it.

Spoilers are written wrong a lot of the time so I reckon he's just normal Stevie Richards.

EDIT: Just read spoilers from a different site and they're different to these ones. The person who wrote these ones must have English as a second language as the noteas are all over the place. Like they say Hogan saved Nash for example. That didn't happen according to other sources.

Edited by The GS

Guest Sparrow

Stevie only had the Dr. Stevie tron that was the only thing that was Dr. Stevie about Richards.

Hulk saved Jeff not Nash.

Guest The Beltster
Seeing Hulk in person
I'm so f*cking jealous of you bud...which in turn mean I hate you.

:lol

Spoilers sound great, how is the atmosphere in the Impact Zone and is it tiny in person?

Guest The GS
In 2010?

Nash, Hogan, Jarrett and Sting are all in the same segment thus taking probably a total of 5 or 6 minutes up on the show and people are still complaining?

First it's that they're taking up too much time, and now they're taking up no time and people are still pissing in them.

I don't like this storyline but it's so short you nearly miss it.

Guest The Beltster

Yeah I've been saying for ages, these guys are feuding amongst themselves, and for fans of the older guys its cool to see. They arent holding back younger guys, younger guys arent jobbing to them. Its all kept seperate, there is no harm in it whatsoever.

People just like to have something to moan about.

Guest The Beltster

The same could be said about any wrestler on the planet.

Its one segment per week, it usually lasts no more than 5 minutes. I'm sure people can deal with that without is ruining the show for them. Go and take a shit, once your back, its over.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Of course it can. But still the point remains that if you're watching this, you see the old guys' segment and you dont like it at all, you're going to complain, no? You're not going to kill yourself over it, but its still a valid complaint to make, if you dont want to see them, same as if you didnt want to see anyone else on the roster.

Its all well and good to say "its only 5 minutes", which is true, but that doesnt make you like it any more though.

Guest The Beltster

Of course its a valid complaint, but usually people complain for the wrong reasons. "Oh, they're old!" Then something is usually mentioned about them holding back talent. Thats pretty much as far as it goes. But if they are all old, and nobody is getting held down, what does it matter?

Its 5 minutes, 10 if they add in a match with the promos, max. Its not much time and as we all know, wrestling shows need to be varied. There has to be something for everybody, and these old farts still get some of the best reactions and have their fans and their place on the card, and putting them all together is the best way to use them. I find it hard to understand how anybody could complain over something so insignificant on the shows, its really given no time and these guys are big names, regardless of age.

Complain about Desmond Wolfe being misused, or about the booking of the women, or the fact that the TV title is worthless. Things that matter.

Thats what I'm saying.

Nash, Hogan, Jarrett and Sting are all in the same segment thus taking probably a total of 5 or 6 minutes up on the show and people are still complaining?

First it's that they're taking up too much time, and now they're taking up no time and people are still pissing in them.

I don't like this storyline but it's so short you nearly miss it.

It's got nothing to do with how long it takes.

It's just we have Kevin Nash feuding with Jeff Jarrett and Hulk Hogan and Sting getting involved.

It's got nothing to do with how old they are or how much time it takes, it's just why is it happening in 2010? I mean it was sh*t in 2000 and that was 10 years ago.

I have no problem in using those guys but why re-hash something which was crap in the first place? Why can't Jarrett feud with Desmond Wolfe? Or if you want to stick the old guys together make a fresh feud idea with other people for 5 minutes?

That's why I said "in 2010?". It happened 10 years ago and the Jarrett/Nash thing headlining GAB got a horrendous buyrate. They always have awful matches and even if it is 5 minute segments, why on earth are they feuding for?

If you're going to do something with them at least make it useful or relevant.

Guest The GS
Why can't Jarrett feud with Desmond Wolfe? Or if you want to stick the old guys together make a fresh feud idea with other people for 5 minutes?

Because Jarrett's s**t. Also, if Jarrett were to feud with a young guy that'd leave Sting and Nash without a old guy to feud with so then Nash and Sting would have to feud with young guys. Therefore instead of the old guys taking up 5 mins they'd be taking up 10-15 mins and even more time on PPV's.

Also, Wolfe is after finishing up with a poor series of matches with Abyss. Last thing he needs is to be feuding with Jarrett.

Because Jarrett's s**t. Also, if Jarrett were to feud with a young guy that'd leave Sting and Nash without a old guy to feud with so then Nash and Sting would have to feud with young guys. Therefore instead of the old guys taking up 5 mins they'd be taking up 10-15 mins and even more time on PPV's.

Also, Wolfe is after finishing up with a poor series of matches with Abyss. Last thing he needs is to be feuding with Jarrett.

So basically use the old guys to feud with each other, even if we've seen it a million times before and the more times we see it the worst it gets because they are more broken down than the last time?

Surely that's defeating the object of using them?

If they want to stick old guys together, that's fine but at least give them something fresh to do. To me seeing these feuds years past their sell by date only makes those guys seem so much worse than before considering nobody can carry them or hide their weaknesses and you have a direct comparison to when they were decent/half decent.

Guest The Beltster

If they are working with young guys, people complain that they are holding guys down, and even if they put them over, people complain they are making the young guys look bad because they are too old and slow to keep up the pace. People will moan no matter how they are used.

People moaned that Hogan wrestled in a tag with AJ and Flair, even though he only did any damage when he was in with Flair, sold like crazy for all of AJ's offense and had nothing to do with the finish, it was Abyss pinning Styles. Its a lose/lose situation for the old boys alot of the time. They are being kept together and given minimal time, I dont think there is any better way to use them that doesnt interfere with the young wrestlers.