Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Dudley Boyz Table

Guest 619boy

Guest MillionLiraMan

Ah, didn't take long to see Triple H mentioned. I think this could be a popular one.

Personally I'd like to see Steph driven through my mattress (fnar fnar)!

Guest Pabster

Oi, Stephy's mine MLM! :P

Gene Okerlund has been needing WOOD for decades now! Also, he is the most wooden person in the wrasslin' business so it would go down a treat for him.

Guest MillionLiraMan

Don't you dare diss Mean Gene! The Fink is much worse, but I still think even he paid his dues with a kick in the balls from Lilian Garcia a while ago!

Pab, if you want to claim Steph you'll either have outwit me at scissors-paper-stone or bring me Trish or/ and Stacy!

Guest Pabster

You can have Jazz, MLM. :D

Gene Okerlund is a washed up announcer, gameshow host wannabe. :) :P

"You know what Mene Gene..."

Guest The Crippler

Gene Okerlund is the most wooden person in wrestling Pab? Surely you are forgetting about Linda McMahon. She is as wooden as they come.

I'd quite like seeing Linda Mac put through a table.

Guest MillionLiraMan
Originally posted by Pabster

You can have Jazz, MLM. :D

Slightly better than when I first read it and mistook th 'J' for a 'T', but only just!

I accept defeat Pab, you are the fierce protector of all things Steph! As for me, my love of the Lord will have to keep me going. :D

I also wouldn't mind Rosey and Jamal going through tables. Oh wait that did happen and hasn't stopped them from continuing to suck on Raw!

Guest MillionLiraMan
Originally posted by The Crippler

I'd quite like seeing Linda Mac put through a table.

I doubt Vince would allow that Crippler, you've more chance of seeing Fleetwood Mac going through tables!

Guest Pabster

Wooo! Great battle though MLM, I need sleep now. *See General Board*

Cripp - Linda McMahon is Vince's puppet so it is her job to be emotional less. She plays the wooden charcters brilliantly, she gives me splinters sorry shivers down my spine whenever she speaks.

I just have to say on the subject of Steph,did u clock the size of her arms on Raw x,i think Tripers turning her into a prettier version of Chyna!,first the boobs...