It's time

Guest Inno

Peeps, I'll keep it short n sweet.

I'm quitting as mod, and taking a big step back from the forums as well. I'm pretty much fed up with what seems to be the culture of the bitchfest at TWO over the past few weeks. I really don't want to watch the community that was so strong be flushed down the pan any further.

Anyone who wants to get in touch with me, for whatever reason, except bitchfests, you know where I am.

It was fun. Adios, Amigos.

Guest Pabster

We lose Skull as a mod, and now Tony?!

I speak on behalf on many saying that Tony is a TWO Legend, no doubt about it. One of the most dedicated mod's ever. Sad to see you go Inno, I'll keep my "moan, moan, moan - be happy" campaign running too to eliminate the bitchfests.

We'll miss you Boss!

Guest **Bekie**
Sorry to see you go Tony! :( It seems sad that the tension around here recently is driving people away. You were a good mod and whoever fills your shoes is gonna have a hard job!

Guest The Crippler

This is a shame.

Tony, you are one of the first people I ever remember coming across at the chatrooms, please reconsider. Obviously if you have your reasons then ok, but have a wee think about it. If you decide you have had enough then we all respect your decision. But its a sad day when Dreamer/Inno/Innovator of Violence/Smash Tony/Tony/whatever other name you called yourself ;), feels the need to leave.

Take it easy Tony.

Guest MillionLiraMan
What a shame that you feel that way.It'd be great for you still to post on here and maybe come back to the fold once the bitching has died down. It can't have been easy moderating on here in any case, but here's wishing you good luck with everything you do outside of TWO.

Man, I feel so bad, yet I don't blame you one bit. You are a really cool dude. You put some of my columns up on Smash out of the kindness of your heart and we got to have some good conversations on MSN and your sometimes sarcastic yet always truthful wit was inspiring. Sorry to see you go dude. Hope you'll still post every now and then though.

Adios... for now :xyx

Guest The Vulcanized One
It's really sad to see him go as he rocks and has the same sense of humour as me but do you think he'll see everyone saying goodbye cos he said he wouldn't come back?

Really sad to see you go (even though the bitching things is partly my fault) we never saw eye to eye...ever but it's still real bad to see ya go. Hope to see ya posting again sometime

Oh dear....your lack of presence here means more irritating questions for the guru :xyx

Sorry to see you go Tony, you've been a real TWO veteran, and were one of the very first people I spoke to. It's a shame to see everyone go, but when it's someone as valued as you are, it's even worse.

To quote some moron:

"Have fun, go mad, don't be Billy Gunn..."

Did I say moron? I meant legend ;)