E-fedding

Guest The Legend

Guest The Legend

Well I am here to ask a question, how many of you people like to efed, cause I see this prospourus (sp?) wrestling board and no efed, which kinda saddens me. As you can tell I'm an efedder, I don't know why, i just find it to be a fun hobby.

Anywhoo, I'm just asking to see who likes to efed up in this place, and where you do it. And if you don't have a place, just email me or something and I'll be sure to point you in the right direction. Just reply with whatyou think of efeds, people that do them and if you do them yourself, and why and where you do them?

We used to have TWO superstars. It disapeered then reapeared with KJ at the helm. It was real fun because everyone knew everyone else off the board and we all got on really well and there was no competition to outdo the other. I used to efed, but the whole thing about people outdoing eachother doesn't appeal to me, you need to work with oneanother to make an efed look half decent

I can't stand E-Feds. The minute you step into a MSN wrestling chatroom its "Will you join my E-Fed?" or "Wanna make an E-Fed?", E-Feds in general really annoy me.

Guest Mafia Quan

Well I agree that efeds are annoying. The reasons why i think of this are as follows

1. Too many people doing poorly, so they want to change who they are

2. Too much reading. For some people time is valuable and they dont have the time to read 10 pages of crap to find out whats going on.

3. Favoritism. Many times the people doing the best in the E-fed are friends of the person running it.

4. The annoying people in chatrooms who constantly bug you about joining their fed.

5. Lack of realism... How many times can a guy survive an "Electrified cage wraped flaming barbed wire, surruonding a scaffold with a trap door suspended over a glass covered ring embedded with thumbtacks" match?

Originally posted by Mafia Quan

Well I agree that efeds are annoying. The reasons why i think of this are as follows

1. Too many people doing poorly, so they want to change who they are

2. Too much reading. For some people time is valuable and they dont have the time to read 10 pages of crap to find out whats going on.

3. Favoritism. Many times the people doing the best in the E-fed are friends of the person running it.

4. The annoying people in chatrooms who constantly bug you about joining their fed.

5. Lack of realism... How many times can a guy survive an "Electrified cage wraped flaming barbed wire, surruonding a scaffold with a trap door suspended over a glass covered ring embedded with thumbtacks" match?

Hmmm... sounds like you've been burnt by a bad'un. I'm in an Efed (Just won the Rumble last night actually! :) ) and I can't see any of your points being relevent to it.

It's a private board so it appears that the people who are in it are "vetted" so to speak and the quality of some of the booking ideas, interviews, matches and segments is superb.

I can see that people might resent not getting a push or winning titles due to "favouritism", as you put it, but like any Role Playing Game you get out of it what you're willing to put in. An immature streak is not something that you can role-play with, you end up power-gaming and it becomes a far less enjoyable experience.

Too much reading? Again, this comes down to the quality of the RPing: the fed I'm in is always a pleasure to read. Especially when I've been offline for a couple of days, I can get a cuppa, smoke a fag and settle in for some entertainment. Mind you, reading's not for everyone: a lot of people don't pick up a book after they've finished school (and Kurt Cobain's diary DOESN'T count! :D )

Oh, and we don't have any "Electrified cage wraped flaming barbed wire, surruonding a scaffold with a trap door suspended over a glass covered ring embedded with thumbtacks" matches.

:xyx

Originally posted by K.J

I'm also in the same E-Fed as Acid, Jerky and C2K, we merged TWO Superstars into it when the posting died down.

... and it's fab and groovy and stuff.

I'm sure Kaje MEANT to say that!