Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

What surprise entrant would you like to see in the Rumble?

Guest HSM

Ok the Rumble is tonight as all we all know there is only one surpise entrant yet to be announced and its fairly obvious who thats gonna be. So if you could choose one wrestler to make a surprise entry into the rumble who would it be?

Personally i would love it too be Kevin Nash but sadly hes still injured so :cry

Failing that i would go for Goldberg purely for the pop he would recieve. Its not gonna happen but it would stil be pretty cool.

I'd love to see Chris Kanyon as the surprise entrant. The lights go out and people think its Taker, then you just here "......Who better than Kanyon???" Then he can go, its me its me its your favourite MVP, then that would be very awesome.

Goldberg would be nice, but wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Stone Cold would be cool

D-Lo Brown would be alright, if he switched brands to get away from racism whatever. But personally I'd like Kanyon.

For me Steve Austin or Rock.

Anyone who would add to that pretty lacklustre list of stars that are in the Rumble. I'm really surprised how poor Smackdown's choices are... too many tag teams from that side... but saying that Raw's entrants such as Booker T and RVD have had the heat jobbed out of them.

So give me a star, or a guy who's got a serious chance of winning the Rumble.

Guest Anime Otaku
I'd like rhyno, i've said it before and i'll say it again, Austin does not deserve another chance after what he has done both (un)professionally and his very public brush with the law for attacking his wife.

As far as one night deals go, I'd like to see Terry Funk back in the Rumble. Fans know who he is, he'd certainly get a pop and he'd be prepared to take an over the top rope bump, and that's all you really need for a One Night Appearance guy in a Rumble.

Who else? I wouldn't bring back Austin at the Rumble, I'd hype his return at a PPV with video packages, and most importantly, 100% confirmation he'll be there.

Who else? I'd have Nathan Jones debut, have him stand around doing nothing, then someone tries to eliminate him and he snaps, clearing the ring. That would get over his "psycho, liable to snap at any time" image that I think his promotional videos convey.

And maybe even a member of the road agent team. Fit Finlay, Johnny Ace, Dean Malenko or Arn Anderson would be fun to watch.

Apart from that, I'd focus on guys in the WWE roster who deserve a shot at being on TV.