Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Austin vs. Tyson

Guest joejericho

Guest joejericho

Did you know that it's 5 years to the day when Austin and Tyson had their confrontation on Raw. I would consider this Austin's greatest moment. I was wondering what everybody else thought was Austin best moment?

The contenders are:

Austin wins the rumble

Austin wins at wrestlemania

Austin vs. Tyson

But you can choose another

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
hmmm well austins greatest moments for Me well cant remember them all, him driving over rocks car in the monster truck was good, and turning heel and joining the alliance i thought was damn good too, and winning kotr

Guest darkarius
I always thought it was pretty good when Austin had HHH inside the car up in the air and then tipped it onto its roof. That always brings a smile to my face :)

Guest Peter K

Easily the Survivor Series 2000 Triple H and car incident is my top choice for Austin Moments.

The Austin and Kurt Angle skits in June 2001 was hilarious!

Guest fujiwara

On the invasion RAW where Austin was Mimmicking Mcmahon and on that weeks SD! where Austin, Vince and Angle all copied each other and then had a sing along!!! oh and the cowboy hats lol that was hilarious.

Austin v Tyson was just pure genious it got the media very interested and so the WWF got more popular because of it. maybe not the best Austin moment but one of the WWE's.

Guest Hosgood

I'm sure the HHH car incident was a major fcuk up. The car is dumped on it's roof yet HHH appears on Raw the next week without a scratch. The only way I can explain this is that the car was meant to be dropped onto it's wheels, but they got it wrong and it would of been too expensive (bringing in a new car) and time consuming to repeat it. Either that or they didn't want to play out an injury angle, cause we all know what an asset 'The Game' is.

Personally the only time I've enjoyed Austins work was his little skits with Kurt. Comedy genius. I have to admit though his conflicts with Tyson were excellent for making wrestling look 'cool' again in the eyes of non-wrestling fans, which lead to a whole new generation of wrestling fans. In my opinion WWE is crying out for something like that again, and with the amount of American sports players, rappers and rock stars that like wrestling, it'd be easy to use some of them to get back wrestlings credibility that lesbian, necrophilia and wedding angles are taking away.

...And yes I know the no limit soldiers angle didn't work in WCW but that's because it was booked badly.

Edited by Hosgood