Um.... a silly question allright but hey..

Guest Peter K

Guest Peter K

Hey everyone, After I vanished from TWO in September and made a mini comeback in November, I'm back and I've noticed some changes to the forum and I like the new changes especially the spoiler one! good one Kam!

As for a return to the chat room, my home computer are currently undergoing some repairs and I have set a target time to return around WrestleMania time.

But I'm posting on the forum from college computers and can't access the chat room, tell me if there're any changes to the room?

Thanks everyone!

The rooms are all futreristic and silver which looks rather nice. I think the only mod who has left since then is errrm Tony...someone correct me if I'm wrong

Guest Peter K

A nice surprise for you all!

Thank you all for the kind words about my return, I said that I have set a return date of about WrestleMania time, forget that cos I'm back!

HSM.....good ol' days are back again!!! :xyx

Guest Pabster

PK, how are you man? Go back a few pages on this very forum, and you'll see a thread dedicated to you!

PK and ChrisfromBirtley as a TWO double act could be good value too on the forums. :)

Welcome back buddy.

Guest Peter K

Pabster! I'm fine, thank you for telling me all about the thread decidated to me! thanks to Nicole!

I read the entire thread and ended up laughing so much I just had to reply to this post!

Thanks again to Nicole and cjr for providing a interesting debate over whether it was approriate to decidate the thread to the legend that is.........PK.

Pardon me for the abysmal spelling!

See you all at the forum and chat room!