Fan Clubs

Matt Hardy Gets His Wish

Paul

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While TNA's still hot after Bound for Glory and all the publicity from that Jersey Shore girl's appearance, a Matt Hardy appearance in the next few weeks would be big for TNA.

Guest Rikidozan
Obviously was expected, and if he goes to TNA I also expect them to totally drop the ball. Still, I'm willing to wait and see, personally I wouldn't book him with Jeff as a team, it's not 1999 anymore. I'd try him as a solo main event guy, probably as a face.

Matt shouldn't be a main eventer at all.

Plus Jeff's World champ, he's not teaming with Matt at least for another while. A reunion down the round would be cool but not while Jeff's on fire after BFG.

Guest HH-Evolution
His videos have definately shown he wants to be with his brother - either as a team, or as somebody to show him the error of his ways.

BFG spoilers.

Heel Jeff against face Matt would make sense. Capitalise of Matts popularity coming off of a WWE run. This would actually make me almost interested enough to give TNA another go.

Guest Sparrow

Did people not say that about Kurt Angle too. He was going much more crazy then Hardy is.

Actually I don't know about that. Both were saying some out there stuff.

From Matts Twitter.

"Thank God! I swear.. It was harder for me to get released then it was to get hired! This is ABSOLUTELY what I want, now I can be me! I wanna thank WWE for giving me an opportunity, & I thank all the people & friends that helped me there. But I HAD to move on to be happy."

Guest Jimmy Redman

I think he means in the "in five years' time" way, when his career is really winding down and he wants to go out in a proper company because he's a mark. And because almost everyone wants or tries to come back at some point, its wrestling.

Just assuming.

Guest The Beltster

Sable sued them for $80 million for sexual harassment and bringing her back brought nothing to the show whatsoever. Piper and Hogan have both ****ed with Vince, as has the Warrior, Billy Graham caused them huge problems in the steroid scandal.

Matt really hasn't done anything that would prevent his return in several years if he wanted to.

• Join the early access

Members are able to join clubs and participate in the forums.

• Latest Club Activity