Fan Clubs

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

RAW Discussion Thread - November 22, 2010 from Orlando, FL (#913)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw.jpg

Last week's 3-Hour "Old School" RAW scored a 3.1 rating for all three hours and a 3.2 rating in the normal time slot, which is up from the previous week's 3.1 rating.

Venue

Amway Center in Orlando, FL

Confirmed Matches/Events

Survivor Series Fallout

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be hard going back to the normal Raw set. The old school one was so enjoyable.

Since I do not see Wade winning at SS this should be Cena's last raw for x amount of weeks in the storylines, x meaning of course they will find a way to bring him back after his break. Well assuming they even bother to keep the storyline promise. (Remember a while back when Jericho was fired and was back the next week.)

I expect Cena to be on Raw and to be fired in an angle.

Will they shock me and give Wade the title, doubt it.

No he wasnt. He said he would quit, but it was never an official stipulation.

Rearrange this please:

Tricks memory playing.

You do have to admit though WWE are not the best in keeping match stipulations whenit comes to things like fired/leaveshow/retire

Guest HH-Evolution

Yeah, I'm expecting a complication which leads to ambiguity during the SS match, which in turn forces the stipulation to be turned on it's head...'cause there's no way Cena's being fired.

Unless it winds up being the 'Fired from Raw, goes to Smackdown as a loophole and working his way back to Raw' scenario...heck, he could even be Heelish on smackdown as the guy who only cares about getting Wade Barret back and not caring two craps about what he does on Smackdown to get it.

I know, totally unlikely - but it's about the only way I see Cena being anywhere NEAR a true heel at this point...it just isn't happening otherwise.

Guest adam nwo 4 lyf
wade barrett has to win. im sick of randy orton he bores me and it looke like he has terrets in the ring. everytime he does the powerslam annoys me, surely people would know by now that after they miss a clothesline its coming. John cena is boring also and he can not punch for his life. Santino Marella world champion yes please

wade barrett has to win. im sick of randy orton he bores me and it looke like he has terrets in the ring. everytime he does the powerslam annoys me, surely people would know by now that after they miss a clothesline its coming. John cena is boring also and he can not punch for his life. Santino Marella world champion yes please

And we have a new winner for worst grammer and spelling than Jayfunk.

So clearly you are sick and tired of Cena and Orton trading the title? I can see why. Yeah a fresh world champ would be nice and all, but it is to early for Wade. He just isn't ready.

So clearly you are sick and tired of Cena and Orton trading the title? I can see why. Yeah a fresh world champ would be nice and all, but it is to early for Wade. He just isn't ready.

Yeah well they didn't make the main event stars when they should've a few years ago so they have no option but to put the title on guys like Sheamus and Barrett in order to freshen the stale heavyweight division up.

To be fair, to freshen it up, they don't have to put the title on a newbie, but the newbies should be getting shots and coming close to winning. Another long title run without an all consuming topline feud which drags on for months would be a good start, with the sole purpose of putting over the newer guys as contenders.

Yeah well they didn't make the main event stars when they should've a few years ago so they have no option but to put the title on guys like Sheamus and Barrett in order to freshen the stale heavyweight division up.

They did try. Jeff Hardy for example says hello. Granted they should have done much more.

Guest Dante Spears
Why do they insist on having sheamus use that weak ass Razor's Edge as a finisher. The Brogue kick looks much more devastating....and is much more over because it is generally used as a finisher.

Guest Dante Spears

"Why is Riley getting in the ring with Jackson, if he under the influence or something"

I guess we know why he;s wrestling Jackson:lol