Fan Clubs

WWE TLC 2010 Discussion Thread - December 19, 2010 from Houston, TX (#2)

TPIB

The second annual WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs will come to you, live on pay-per-view, on December 19 from the Toyota Center in Houston, TX.

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/posters/tlc2010.jpg

[HIGHLIGHT]Predictions | Quiz / PPV Chat | Betting[/HIGHLIGHT]

World Heavyweight Championship: Fatal 4-Way TLC Match:

Kane © Vs. Edge Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. Alberto Del Rio

WWE Championship: Tables Match:

The Miz © Vs. Randy Orton

Chairs Match:

John Cena Vs. Wade Barrett

#1 Contender's Ladder Match for the WWE Title:

Sheamus Vs. John Morrison

Intercontinental Championship: Triple Threat Ladder Match:

Dolph Ziggler © Vs. Jack Swagger Vs. Kofi Kingston

First Ever Divas Tag Team Tables Match:

Natalya & Beth Phoenix Vs. Layla & Michelle McCool

Edited by Kam

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dante Spears

I like how the WWE follows up the "Success" of the chair match last year with two on this card.

And....really? a Divas table match? Are the Divas even heavy enough to go through tables?

The Divas Table match with Lay-Cool vs. Beth Phoenix & Natalya for WWE’s TLC pay-per-view was the company’s way of responding to the recent Tara/Mickie James cage match in TNA.

source: F4WOnline.com

Certainly don't think this will match the physicality of the cage mach but I'm kind of interested to see how they work it.

If only WWE tried to match TNA's recent tag matches we'd all benefit.

Guest Jimmy Redman

LEGIT EXCITED NOW.

Seriously, I can take or leave the rest of the card, but both ladder matches and the girls match are gonna rule. Finally looking forward to watching this.

Guest Jimmy Redman

I assume there's a fairly good chance of both LayCool going through tables, regardless of the rules.

And Smackdown spoilers:

Apparently Rey and ADR have been added to the World Title match, making it a four-way. One would be glad for the assumed improvement in quality, but one is more worried about these two assholes bringing Rey and ADR down. Plus they deserve their own blow off after all this.

Although, if this in any way leads to WORLD CHAMP ALBERTO, it will be the greatest move ever made.

I assume there's a fairly good chance of both LayCool going through tables, regardless of the rules.

And Smackdown spoilers:

Apparently Rey and ADR have been added to the World Title match, making it a four-way. One would be glad for the assumed improvement in quality, but one is more worried about these two assholes bringing Rey and ADR down. Plus they deserve their own blow off after all this.

Although, if this in any way leads to WORLD CHAMP ALBERTO, it will be the greatest move ever made.

Yes I already read that in the SD thread! Sounds good.

Guest Dante Spears
I hope Daniel Bryan gets added to the card, even if it's against Bland DiBiase. I've gotten use to starting the PPV off with 10-15 minutes of awesome.

Guest Sean Johnson
My money's on Edge for the win. Although it wouldn't surprise me to see Alberto walk away with it. He's been around for what, a couple months? With the "youth movement," you'd think he'd have been champ around week 2.