Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Prediction For No Way out**Spoiler from Raw***

Guest 619boy

Guest The Crippler
If the WWE are wanting to go anywhere with this angle then he will. If he doesn't at No Way Out it will be soon after. They must know something if they have started talking about him again on TV all of a sudden.

Guest Craig Van Dam
Probably Bobby note to all WWE heels beware because if Austin comes back you wont be able to cut a heel promo with fans chanting "What?" after every sentence

Guest fujiwara

All of the workers exept Kurt Angle who still reacts when the fans scream it.

And to the first question, Yes. I think that if this story line is going to happen then Austin will be back at No Way Out. Why would they let him tell his side of the story if he wasn't back on good(ish)terms with the WWE?

then again this could be all just a cheap ratings ploy. but the WWE would have to be really desparate to do that!!

From what I've read, Austin's return is far from set in stone, and he may not even show up at the PPV.

In my opinion, it sounds like WWE are putting the preasure on Austin to return: Bischoff is inviting Austin to return, and if Austin no-shows at the PPV, then it'll start to eat into his popularity. All it would need is a few promos on Raw explaining that Austin doesn't care about WWE or it's fans anymore, and he'd be hated. By announcing that Austin has an invitation to return, it makes the man behind the character wonder "Can I afford not to come back?".

Guest The Crippler
I don't think the WWE would be that stupid. It seems at the minute they need him more than he needs them - he is still getting paid by them afterall.

Guest Cactus Jack

I don't know if I'm stating the obvious, but it looks like its going to be Rock vs. SCSA @ No Way Out, which is prob. what Steph's "bombshell" is.

Anyone else agree?

Edited by Cactus Jack

SD! Spoiler -

Steph's "bombshell" was Hogan.

From what I read today there will be very very little Rock in WWE this year.

Edited by Tajiri

He's set to sign a deal for the "Walking Tall" film, which starts shooting from May, thus I'd expect Rock around from February to after Backlash, then off for however long for his film.