Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

HHH's Heel Group: One more member?

Chris2K

Who would you like in HHH's group?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like in HHH's group?

• Jeff Hardy
    • Nathan Jones
    • Sean O'Haire
    • Rob Van Dam
    • Rhyno
    • Chris Kanyon
    • Chris Jericho
    • Other (PLEASE SPECIFY BY REPLYING)

Apparently, there will be a new member to the '4 horsemen' stable (it's not actually referred to as it at the moment), currently with HHH, Orton and Batista. It looks as if Flair will be in the 'JJ Dillon' role in some way or another.

Of course, this leads to my poll, of whom you would like to see in the 'Horsemen' :)

Edited by Chris2K

It would make sense to get someone who can't talk, a decent stable needs bit of everything, they already have the leader, the powerhouse, the manager and the cocky one, so they just need to the super worker with no charisma to carry the actual wrestling workload, so whoever fits that bill, Maybe Benoit....

Guest MillionLiraMan
I voted other, because I think it should be Christian. Being included in the stable would likely help with a possible heel turn for Jeff Hardy, but I don't think it would be the best way for the stable to go on Raw. Christian would be a good call for the fourth man though because it looks like Chris Jericho is going with his feud with Yawn Michaels (maybe a face turn for Jericho?) which leaves Christian without a tag partner, so he should go into the stable.

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
what the hell?? i have watched raw and didnt seem them together yet?? alhtough i missed that raw main event a few weeks ago with orton and all in it o well.....