Fan Clubs

You're an idiot if...

Guest Jamster26

Guest Jamster26

You're an idiot if...

-You have your music on full blast in your car so you can cruise past people with your window down.

-You are a man who uses fake tan

-You're a Dad whose child calls them by your first name

-You've spent money on education that hasn't benefitted you whatsoever

-You are under 21 and have a reciding hairline

-You call going out, 'clubbing'

-You're over the age of 12 and you still spike your hair up

-You troll on an internet forum

-If you think that MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL is the greatest thing on earth because sky tells you it is

-You say, "oh that player is good" when you've never seen him play other than football manager

-You wear all black, act depressed and call yourself "unique"

-You consider Tinie Tempah, Chipmunk and Soulja Boy credible hip-hop artists

-You get mad about results of shows like Xfactor/Big Brother/Im a celeb

-You camp on call of duty and make stratagies as if you're in a real war

-You walk around in public with your hands down your pants and your pelvis thrust out as far out as possible

-You motion for a fight at football with an opposition fan that you've no intention of ever fulfilling

-You post pictures of yourself without a top on to facebook(lads that is)...ladies by all means...

-You've ever pretended to be drunk

-You wear 'geek glasses' when out 'clubbing' because you think it's 'chic'

-You unnesssarily rev your car/bike

-You make stupid facial expressions when smoking because you think it makes you look cool

-If you count cousins among your 'friends'

-You talk like a black when you're white

-if you have a brother/sister/child with the same Christian name as yourself

I've broken a few of these and so I am certainly an idiot, is there anyone on here who isn't?

Continue to add to the list (by the way- it is an idiotic offence to post sarcastically "If you make pointless lists on an internet forum")

Edited by Jamster26

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock

I don't do any of those. Genuinely none.

And why does going bald early make someone "an idiot"? Half those things are just unusual, not idiotic.

You're an idiot if...

As J-Rock said, how can you be an idiot for losing your hair. It's not like hair recedes because you made a stupid decision.
"Talk like a black?" Was this list made in 1959?

Oh, and anyone posting a thread/list about being an idiot and then littering said thread/list with mistake after mistake is asking to for trouble. :lol

Guest Jamster26

For what it's worth, not all of these are mine. This list started on a few other forums and people have added to it over time.

I can only say the ones that I added are "You unnesssarily rev your car/bike", "MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL is the greatest thing on earth because sky tells you " and "you've ever pretended to be drunk.

Guest Jimmy Redman
I've pretended to be drunk. Not, like, out in a place with drunk people trying to fit in, just at school, for entertainment, when I was younger.

Guest Frank Botch

You're an idiot if you shave you head on a whim in the middle of winter and you end up looking like the kid from American History X. And you're always cold. Because you're bald.

Hey I did this a couple of days ago! I need to purchase a hat of some sort.

Also I've trolled Stormfront a few times. And I blast music in my car. I'm pretty immature I guess.

Guest Anime Otaku

I think Stormfront falls under the category of "acceptable targets".

As for me.. apparently Mama didn't raise no fool as I've never done any of those... wait did that make me sound like "a black"?

You're an idiot if you talk to a disabled person like they're an idiot because their physically disabled.

Guest Sparrow
You're an idiot if...

As others have said, how can that make you an idoit?

-You're over the age of 12 and you still spike your hair up

I spike my hair up from time to time, while it looks a lot better then the way I did it when I was in school, I would not class myself as an idoit for doing it.

-If you think that MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL is the greatest thing on earth because sky tells you it is

So we are not allowed to agree with Sky when they tell us something is the greatest thing? :doh32:

-You say, "oh that player is good" when you've never seen him play other than football manager

It is known that Football Manager's stats for players are very well put together and reseachered and there have even been rumors about managers have used them as a scouting tool. So to say a player is good because what you have seen on FM does not make you an idoit.

-You consider Tinie Tempah, Chipmunk and Soulja Boy credible hip-hop artists

All have had number ones, all have been extremely popular at some point or another. What else would they need to do? Not saying I like them, I have enjoyed some of their work.

-You get mad about results of shows like Xfactor/Big Brother/Im a celeb

People get in to shows? I get mad when something happens in a programme I like, if something sad happens in Smallville, Scrubs or The Event I get sad. I go few the emotions with the characters that I like. What is so different about reality TV?

-You camp on call of duty and make stratagies as if you're in a real war

Surely that is what the game is all about? For those people who want it to be as real as possible without going to war. They was to plan as if it was real, to make it as real as possible.

-If you count cousins among your 'friends'

I count some of my family as friends because anyone can be family but some of these cousins or whoever in my family go beyond that and we talk, act and hang out as if friends would. I don't think that makes me a idoit or anyone else who does this.

Wait, going from what you are saying here which is so wrong, I mean come on 'Talk like a black' Really!? Anyway, so in your mind, if 'a black' talks proper English are they talking like 'a white?'

if you have a brother/sister/child with the same Christian name as yourself

I am named after my father. Does that make him a idoit for passing on his name? No, far from it, I am proud to have the same name as my Dad and I think it is a great thing for a Father to get to pass on his name to his Son.

As you can see some or if not most of this list is just bad. I can't believe some of the things you actually consider people idoits for doing.

Guest John Hancock
Actually, I do intend to name my first son after my Granddad (and his Dad, and his Dad, and his Dad...), which is also my middle name, so that sort of make me an idiot by that criteria I guess.

Guest Jamster26
For what it's worth, not all of these are mine. This list started on a few other forums and people have added to it over time.

I can only say the ones that I added are "You unnesssarily rev your car/bike", "MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL is the greatest thing on earth because sky tells you " and "you've ever pretended to be drunk.

To Sparrow,

Kind Regards,

Jamster26

PS: This is supposed to be a bit of fun, light hearted banter.

Edited by Jamster26

You're an idiot if...

-You walk around in public with your hands down your pants and your pelvis thrust out as far out as possible

I've broken a few of these and so I am certainly an idiot, is there anyone on here who isn't?

Oh so that was you I saw walking down the street. Next time I'll say "Hi".

Seriously, who in God's name would strut around like that.