Who Do U think Will Win The Premiership?

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

Guest Pabster

Liverpool will win the league on the last day. 1 minute to go, it's 0-0 between us and Chelsea and we need a win for title glory. Corner comes in and a Henchoz over head kick hits the back of the net!

Come on Reds!

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer

someones living on la la land..........

its gonna be Laurent Blanc making a return on the last day of the season to score a hat-trick and clinch the title by 2 points:xyx

no,no,no,!you"re both dreaming!lol,although i would love it,just love it,if City were to win the league:D,realisticaly i think that Arsenal will retain the championship,although it could be a close call,as long as it"s not Utd,and LFC have got no chance!:)

Guest Jerichoholic
Manchester United will win it. Cos they can beat Arsenal, which they have proved. But if they fail to beat Arsenal in the next meeting, then Arsenal will probably clinch the title. Its a 2 horse race, but Pab can dream!!

Newcastle are sneaking into it now though, I don't know whos gonna win it, I think United have been very incosistent this season, but then Arsenal also had their dry spell and could easily have another one. They haven't excactly been convincing lately with the sneaky point against Liverpool and nearly chucking a three goal lead away at home to Chelsea.

I think maybe Arsenal to win the league, and United to piss on their fire a week and half later by clinching the Champions League. :xyx

Guest Peter K

I'm a supporter of Man Utd and would dearly love to see the boys in red lift up the trophy alongside with the Worthington Cup and the FA Cup but sadly I think Arsenal will win it again.

Arsenal are too strong with Thierry Henry, Robert Pires and the French contigent playing in the team.

In order for Man Utd to beat Arsenal I feel that Man Utd needs a striker alongside with Van Nistelrooy who can really score goals as with R.V.N they could be unstoppable.

Guest Jerichoholic

Man Utd beat West Ham 6-0, Arsenal could only beat them 3-1! Hmmm..

And Sir Alex said that Arsenal rely on Thierry Henry for all their goals where as Man Utd have goals coming from a number of different players. And he has a point, cos Arsenals dry spell in the autumn was when Henry was out of form, hence Arsenal lacking goals.

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
and of course it has nothing to do with how good united played???? ha im ashamed that Gary breen he has been a load of bollce for west ham any time hes played for them, and ahahah buying les ferdinand what a smart move for a team whos defence would be better off using west hams womens defence.....

Guest Jerichoholic
Originally posted by Peter Knott(WCW Fan)

I thought Paul Scholes plays in Midfield?

He is an attacking midfielder. His best position is behind the striker(s).