Fan Clubs

Currently playing? 2011

Guest Saz

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
Civilization V. It's like the alcohol of games; I'm not really enjoying it all that much, but I've been playing it for about three hours. It's a weird sensation.

Guest Anime Otaku
I got a PS3 for Xmas so I've been playing on that since then. Mainly Medal of Honor, MAG and GT5 but also a bit of Little Big Planet, Pain, Fl0w, Flower and Blue Toad Murder Files.

Heck, I've bought way too many games over the last few months. Seriously, spent WAY too much moolah on the damn things. Still the most recent games I've bought (not including all the iPhone apps) would be COD: Black Ops and Super Street Fighter IV on PS3 (pretty much just because the Xbox versions were totally sold out). I usually try to get multiplats on 360 whenever I can.

Guest Dave7g
I grabbed brand new copies of Alan Wake and Yakuza 3 today for €6 each. That's some serious bargain victory. I hear Yakuza is a lot like Shenmue, here's hoping.

I grabbed brand new copies of Alan Wake and Yakuza 3 today for €6 each. That's some serious bargain victory. I hear Yakuza is a lot like Shenmue, here's hoping.

The original Yakuza was a sega game from the same Sega team as Shenmue so it is no susprise if the games in the series feel similar.

Yakuza 3 is a great game, but sometimes it can feel like it's dragging on a little. Shenmue was the same way, lots of backtracking and visiting the same area over and over. Don't get me wrong I love both series', but they're definately an acquired taste.

Yakuza 3 is a great game, but sometimes it can feel like it's dragging on a little. Shenmue was the same way, lots of backtracking and visiting the same area over and over. Don't get me wrong I love both series', but they're definately an acquired taste.

Oh for sure not everybody could like this type of game. I do.

Oh for sure not everybody could like this type of game. I do.

Oh me too. I love the pacing. From what I can gather they love that kind of thing in Japan, it's definately unlike anything else out there in this current generation of consoles.

Oh me too. I love the pacing. From what I can gather they love that kind of thing in Japan, it's definately unlike anything else out there in this current generation of consoles.

Not just Japan Asia. Point of face Shenmue is a Chinese word and the games are Chinese based in part. These type of games are very popular in East Asia countries like China, Japan and Korea.

Edited by The Icon

Well the second one is, being set in Hong Kong for the most part. Thinking about Shenmue, really should give it another spin sometime. I've played 2 a few times through but I prefer the setting of the first..

I finished Splatterhouse's main story, so I'll piss about getting all the pictures and unlockables while also messing around on UFC 2010.

I started Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare this morning, so I'm looking forward to getting into that over the next week.

Whats the general opinion of the two current MMA games, UFC 2010 and EA MMA? I have UFC on PS3 and MMA on 360 and I can't seem to decide which is the better game..

Guest Dave7g
I've been looking everywhere for the Undead Nightmare on disc, since it has ALL the DLC with it, it's a far better deal than downloading, but it's been sold out everywhere. I'm getting desperate now.

I've been looking everywhere for the Undead Nightmare on disc, since it has ALL the DLC with it, it's a far better deal than downloading, but it's been sold out everywhere. I'm getting desperate now.

Gamestop in Santry have it. Well they did last week anyway. I will be there again soon and will check for you,