Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Adam Sibley's Announcement

Guest Pabster

Guest Pabster

Hey,

In this week's UKScene column, Adam wrote :

In what has been a whirlwind week for myself which might even mean providing some of my own bombshells in the upcoming weeks with in proportion to the UK Scene maybe on a par with those dropped by Eric Bischoff and Stephanie McMahon.

He also said, the announcement may be made later on in the week.

What do you think the announcement is about? Looking forward to it?

Cheers.

Guest ......cjr......

Later on in this week? so its gonna be tommorow? Hmmmmm its made my weekend then as its gonna give me something to look forward to even if its not to important.

Maybe he is gonna put ME in Pab in charge for a while and Pab will make alot of changes around, damn im going to far into the WWE with shane taking Bishoff place, nah.

Hmmm im not sure what it will be but im sure gonna look forward to it.

Aw,i don"t know what it is!,come on guys,whisper it to me,i won"t tell!!lol!:D Well i could do with some "big" news,and no,i can"t guess what it wil be!so i"m looking forwards to the annoucement!(god,i hope Adam hasn"t signed Al Wilson for his show!lol!):)

Guest Jerichoholic
Originally posted by HSM

I have 'Inside Infomation' and trust me its gonna be big news :D

3 words: Spill-the-beans!!

Originally posted by HSM

I have 'Inside Infomation' and trust me its gonna be big news :D

I have a feeling I know whatit is..but Im keeping shtum for a couple of reasons:

1) I dont want to spoil Adams suprise

2) I would look stupid and poosibly spoil another suprise if Im wrong

Guest Peter K
Big news....I have a susicipious its the news about THAT TV deal between NWA-UK thats been going for a quite long time...you know I'm right eh?;)

Guest TsuMirren

Right, let's look at the facts...

Adam mentions wanting to promote, Adam mentions that he might be making an announcement...a statement made within his UK Scene column...

Now, I may not have HSM's insider information but, it seems either Adam is running his own show around Cornwall or another promotion has approached him to get a venue together for them.

He does say "with in proportion to the UK Scene maybe on a par with those dropped by Eric Bischoff and Stephanie McMahon" though, so WWE had Hogan's return and the possible return of Steve Austin...not exactly sure how that applies to the Cornwall area. :P

Guest Peter K

I may be "slow on the uptake" but why would starting a new promotion be "a bombshell".

Truthfully, what could be considered a bombshell is if there are a TV deal because as we know the chaps at BBC, ITV and C4 are rather a bit sensitive on wrestling and Five already have lots of sports on the channel.

What do you think?

Guest Adam Sibley

Hey guys,

Sorry but my announcement has had to be put back until tomorrow. I have been all over the shop this week and it is looking very good indeed. Myself and the other parties have decided to wait until tomorrow due to other announcements set to be made as well which link to my news. So I will launch my news tomorrow. If you are very eager to find out on one wrestling website there has been a bit of news put up which is to do with my announcement if you have time to kill going round sites.

adam