Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Get Sean O Haire Promo videos

Guest Andy

Guest Anime Otaku
i wonder where this is going, maybe a variation on the unamericans gimmick, telling people things they don't wanna know but may have some truth.

I really like the Nathan Jones promos too, he may be a crappy wrestler when he debuts, but they are building his debut very well with the promos.

Guest Cactus Jack

I think that O'Haire's gimmick is like that of Waylon Mercy; apologising after beating his opponent?

Anyway, anyone else agree that he looked better with the hair style he had during the invasion? Either way, he has superstar written all over him.

Guest Seabass
Originally posted by Peter

I really like the Nathan Jones promos too, he may be a crappy wrestler when he debuts, but they are building his debut very well with the promos.

The Colossus Of Boggo Road- what a cool nickname (if long winded)

i'm loving his promos, and hope his debut is awsome. Also Total Wrestling gave Nathan Jones the "most improved 2002" award so ge can't be that bad...can he?

O'Haire's gimmick is ment to be that he'll say anything just to wind people up. Pretty simple but effective.

So did O'Haire just wake up one morning have charisma, if so maybe theres hope for American Dragon.

Guest MillionLiraMan

To be honest I preferred Nathan Jones' gimmick, he looks like he could be really good with that and WWE needs an Aussie if you ask me! We just need some Scots, Northen Irish and Welsh in there to force Regal into not affecting such a proposterous "British" accent!

I don't think Sean O'Haire has really got fully going with his gimmick yet, it's mysterious at the moment but at least we're fully aware of what Nathan Jones' gimmick represents him to be, which isn't the case yet with O'Haire. His gimmick has a mystery about it, but it hasn't been fully implemented yet, I mean he's not telling us anything we don't already know......

Aagh! Alright it's quite cool and I look forward to seeing what they're both capable of in the ring!

Guest Peter K

I'm looking more foward to Nathan Jones than Sean O Haire because I have seen Nathan Jones wrestle on a WWA card and he is quite good.

In fact I'm looking for his promo videos to download and make it into a screensaver with a program I have which is rather useful..:D

Nathan Jones - The next BIG thing!

I was a massive Jindrak and O'Haire fan during the team's run in WCW. Their matches were fantastic for a team that had only been together for a few weeks, and their chemistry together could have made them into one of the greatest teams of the past few years, but it was a shame they split.

But back to the present. I just can't see WWE using O'Haire properly. His gimmick will probably give him a good running start, but in the long term it might hold him back: there's only so many times you can tell people what not to do without getting stale, see RTC for example. O'Haire can work, and it's a crying shame that he wasn't used during the Invasion angle.

I'm also surprised by his newfound charisma, considering his one WCW promo sounded similar to Scott Steiner talking with a tennis ball in his mouth. If Bischoff is given creative input over WWE, expect O'Haire to recieve a mega-push; Bischoff is supposedly a massive Sean O'Haire fan.

As for Nathan Jones, he's NOT a good worker. He wrestles in a similar manner to Big Show, but doesn't have the size of him, which is a scary thought. Due to his height, Jones will recieve push after push, until he's over, so you'd better get used to him.

In general, WWE must be given a huge amount of credit for their production work in debuting workers. These hype videos can really get workers over better than "That's <Insert Name Here>, the Hottest Free Agent in sports entertainment! What's he doing here?".