Fan Clubs

WWE All Stars

RetroIC Gaming

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a link to another video which shows...

Ricky Streamboat, Andre The Giant and Bret Hart.

Wonder if the current stars that the video shows start in game, or can we send them from Smackdown vs Raw 11.

Nah it's a completley different engine and they are all new character models. I'm hoping they'll sort out the winning a match with a sharpshooter then cutting to a scene of a pinfall, that would be so shit.

Nah it's a completley different engine and they are all new character models. I'm hoping they'll sort out the winning a match with a sharpshooter then cutting to a scene of a pinfall, that would be so shit.

Sounds like a glitch. I guess they will fix it?

This game looks terrible in pretty much every way

It looks like the best craic in history, whether it plays that way is another thing.

Guest The Beltster

Hogan and Warrior were supposed to be in the game but I was pretty sure by the time the game was released, Hogan would have been removed. Petty as hell really, its a game for f*ck sake. If Randy Savage can rape an under age Steph and get in, Hogan working for TNA shouldnt really make any difference.

Still, looks like a good game, I'm looking forward to giving it a go.

Guest John Hancock

A cartoony-kayfabe-legends game without Warrior, Hogan or Flair is going to be ridiculous. I'd also have much preferred it if they'd left out the new guys. I don't want to play as Kofi Kingston. If I wanted a game with Kofi Kingston in it, I'd buy Smackdown VS Raw. The roster for this game should have been more like the Legends of Wrestlemania one, where it's just a load of different wrestlers from throughout time, in their absolute prime, with absolutely no hint of Kofi Kingston.

Still, the game play looks like a laugh though, so it should be good.

Hogan and Warrior were supposed to be in the game but I was pretty sure by the time the game was released, Hogan would have been removed. Petty as hell really, its a game for f*ck sake. If Randy Savage can rape an under age Steph and get in, Hogan working for TNA shouldnt really make any difference.

Still, looks like a good game, I'm looking forward to giving it a go.

Randy didn't rape her, he just banged her?

Vince, losing money by leaving out Hogan shows you that he is in fact not a genius. I can't see any benefit to Vince by leaving him out, he's the one that would sell the game, Warrior too. Andre the Giant never gets picked in my house.

Her being underaged makes it statutory rape, whether she consented or not. Stupid, I know, but that's the way it is. However, in Conneticut the age of consent is 16, so I doubt she was even underage when it happened. Which explains why no charges were brought against Randy.

Vince, losing money by leaving out Hogan shows you that he is in fact not a genius. I can't see any benefit to Vince by leaving him out, he's the one that would sell the game, Warrior too. Andre the Giant never gets picked in my house.

Agree totally, though I can see why Vince would exclude someone working for his nearest "rival".

Guest The Beltster
She was underage mate, even if she was gagging for it, its rape.

EDIT: Nevermind, etz beat me to it.

Guest The Beltster
The story from everybody has always been that she was under age, I've never heard anything different. If she wasnt under age, why would Vince really give a shit? Two consenting adults having a shag, big deal. There would be no story.

The way it had always been put to me was that it happened just before he left for WCW, but Steph would have been 18 at that point.

I mean it could have happened years earlier maybe, but that would be different to what I had always heard.

Guest John Hancock
I've always heard the story told with her being underage. Then again, I'v always been under the impression that it was just an urban myth.