Glassjaw

Guest Joanne

Guest Vampiro
I think there ok, although i cannot stand cosmopolitan bloodloss i think it is. i wouldnt go to see them. i nearly did see them once when they was due to support lost prophets but they had to pull out coz of that doods disease. feel sorry for him!

Guest Pabster
Originally posted by Joanne

I'd like to have a few seconds to say that...

Incubus kick ass.

and why do they kick ass Joanne? Back up your points! :)

Guest Vampiro
I think Incubus are gods. They have produced like what, 5 or 6 albums? the only album i dont own is 'When Incubus Attacks' i think 'morning view' is abit mellow, but thats not a bad thing, as they have attempted a new style to some of their older heavier stuff! and its worked out pretty damn good.

I only have 5 of their albums. I dont have "When Incubus Attacks" its too god damn rare! lol.

To Pab and Draven...

Incubus kick ass because they have a really good collection of albums and every single song is good and have really great lyrics and music to it.