The greatest day of your life?

Guest Pabster

Guest Pabster

Hey,

I was wondering what was the greatest day in your life (so far)? Wedding day? Exam results day? etc. You get the idea folks.

The greatest day in my life was...

Cheers.

The happiest day in my life was the day that I met my boyfriend that I have been seeing for nearly 5 months now. But I dare bet there will be a happier day in my life.

Guest ......cjr......

God damed it chris, my man u always look on the downer of things, soon to be the greatest day of your life, when u find someone else u love and they love u back thats the good side, look ahead to that not the bad, try it and it in the long run u will succed.

Anyways best moment, tough one i really couldnt decide. Maybe being born. hmmm who knows

Guest Pabster

Mine greatest ever day would have to be the day of the 2001 FA Cup Final. The weather was perfect, I went upto Cardiff with my brother and fellow Liverpool fans all looking forward to the big match against Arsenal. Got in Cardiff a few hours before the game.

I had been to the Millenium Stadium before for the Worthington Cup Final earlier in that year. Great seats yet again and the match started.

83 minutes gone and Arsenal were winning 1-0. The FA Cup dream was fading away but Babbel beat Tony Adams for a header from a McAllister, it dropped to Owen and BACK OF THE NET! 10-1, extra time here we come, oh but no!

2 minutes left, Patrick Berger played a perfect ball upto Michael Owen up the pitch. He took it past Adams, hit it with his left foot, slowly past Seamans hand and GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was dancing in the row, on the shoulders of someone I didn't even know, I was close to tears, it was just a magical moment and a perfect ending to a Cup Final.

Great celebration in the night, WHAT A BLOODY DAY! :)

Some people may say, oh look at this bloke, a football match being a major party of the greatest day of his life. Well it made me, a born and bread Liverpudlian who has been going to the games since I was 6/7 a very happy man.

Cheers.

Guest The Crippler

Yet another fantastic topic by the Pabman. :xyx

There have been a few days which could contend for the greatest day of my life.

About 18 months ago when I asked the girl I was mad about, and still am, out was great. She is so gorgeous and for her to agree to go out with me I couldn't believe. Needless to say she gave me the boot not soon after but it was great having the knowledge that I was going out with the most beautiful girl in the world.

This last year has been great. In the summer getting my A-Level results which were pretty good was a fantastic experience. Also this year seeing the band I first fell in love with, Oasis, play live was brilliant. Love him or hate him, Liam Gallagher has some stage presence. That night was off the charts and I came home from that gig totally drained.

The night I seen the WWE live was awesome. Seeing guys like Eddie Guerrero, Edge, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle and the main man Chris Benoit in person sent shivers down my spine. Just awesome. I'm not sure I have ever felt as excited as the few moments just before Benoit's music hit. It really was an unbelievable moment and I really hope I get to see him perform again in the flesh.

Nice topic :xyx

My greatest day was probably christmas day last year, I got loads of great presents, al, my family were there and everyone was generally in a happy mood. I enjoyed it very much.

Haven't had a greatest day ever....having presents and everything is fun but that doesn't constitute as the greatest day ever for me...I'll get back to you on this one