Fan Clubs

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread - February 20, 2011 from Oakland

TPIB

WWE Elimination Chamber will come to you, live on pay-per-view, on February 20 from the Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA.

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/posters/ec11poster.jpg

Confirmed Matches/Events

World Heavyweight Championship: Elimination Chamber Match:

Edge © Vs. Drew McIntyre Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. Kane Vs. Wade Barrett Vs. TBA

RAW #1 Contender's Elimination Chamber Match:

John Cena Vs. Randy Orton Vs. CM Punk Vs. King Sheamus Vs. R-Truth Vs. John Morrison

WWE Championship:

The Miz © (with Alex Riley) Vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

Non-Title:

Alberto Del Rio Vs. Kofi Kingston

WWE Tag Team Championship:

Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov © Vs. Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel

Edited by TPIB

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scotty2Hotty
Sky Sports 1.

Ah quality... Pretty sure it was box office last year, I remember wanting to see it but not wanting so much to pay for it! :good222: Cheers :)

Guest HitmanChamp

What are everyones predictions for the Elimination Chamber then?

Intercontinental Championship: Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio

I reckon ADR will win this match. I can't see him winning the Royal Rumble match and then losing to Kofi on the next PPV, it would make him look weak heading into Mania.

WWE Championship: The Miz vs. Jerry Lawler

I don't know if I'm in the minority or not but as an "old school guy" I would mark out if Lawler was to win the WWE Championship. However, I don't think he should go into WM as the WWE Champion. I would like King to win the match, but then maybe lose it the next night on RAW in a re-match, with Michael Cole interfering (causing a build for a WM match between Lawler and Cole).

RAW Chamber

Tough one to call. I would like to see CM Punk win this one, but I have a feeling that Orton might win it.

SmackDown Chamber: Wold Heavywiehgt Championship

Seeing as Dolph is no longer in this match and there is a free spot, I reckon that Christian will return and replace him in the chamber match. I think Edge will win this match though, and he will drop the belt to ADR at WM.

Overall I think this could be a decent PPV. I expect that there will probably be another match added to the card too.

WWE love messing with the dirt-sheets like how they had them believe Bob Barker would be hosting Wrestlemania.

This talk about Jery Lawler winning the title could well be just to get some buys in.

I don't think anybody thought he would host WM. And yes WWE do like messing with the news sites. but Lawler would not be in a title feud at this stage if his career unless they were at least considering the possibility of giving him a short run.

Guest HitmanChamp
If anybody in the WWE right now deserves the WWE Championship, who hasn't already done so, it's Lawler. I would like to see him win at the PPV, even if it is just a short run. It would be a nice way to top off his career accomplishments.

Guest The Bisch
Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov versus Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel for the tag team championship has been added to the card on wwe.com

Guest Dante Spears

Did ADR hit the Tower of London on Kofi?

Pretty good match, but I miss those three glorious PPV's where Daniel Bryan started off with amazing matches.