Blackburn or Sunderland v Watford

Sheff Utd v Walsall

(Ties to be played 15/16 February)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sabba Simba
As a Millwall fan, quite happy with that, as it won't be too gutting if we lose the replay. If we'd drawn Man Utd away and then lost to Southampton I'd have been gutted.

Guest Craig Van Dam
Man Utd Vs Arsenal should be a class but Arsenal u thought the hammering West Ham got was bad? that is nothing compare to what u guys will get

Well as a Man Utd suppoter myself I believe that Utd can beat Arsenal. It will be a good game though. I think the winner of Man Utd .vs. Arsenal will go on and win. As they are both the best 2 teams in the country at this present moment.

Its good news for all the other remaining teams that Utd/AFC are against each other,as one of thems going to lose!Man Utd are so jammy,they aways seem to get the home draw!:D

Guest Pabster

If we can get past Palace at home, I'm confident we can defeat Gillingham or Leeds at home to go into the Quarter Finals.

I'm pleased that Man Utd and Arsenal have drawn each other, it gives us a better chance of winning the whole thing.

It should of been City!:D,we would of beat Palace no problems,then Leeds,hmm..City vs Palace would of been a much better game to watch than yesterdays negative efforts....sorry!,sour grapes!:)

Guest Pabster

City are a good team but would have been better with Fowler, did you get him? Oh no! :D

Fowler doesn't want to ruin his legacy! He goes down as one of the greatest strikers for Liverpool, alongside Ian Rush, Billy Liddel, Roger Hunt and now Michael Owen.

Good luck with the Intertoto Cup in the Summer, Goldy. :xyx

Well who wants Fowler when Pauletta from Bordeaux(player of the year in France+top scorer!)wants to come to Maine Road!...and as for the Intertoto cup City won"t be in it,as we need our summer break!..although we may well be playing in the UEFA cup!!:D

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
i was smelling a set-up??? o well maybe not.... anywayz united are gonna beat arsenal 3-1 o yeahhhh thats right because we are goin to the final o yeahhhh against chelsea o yeahhhh....

Originally posted by Pabster

City are a good team but would have been better with Fowler, did you get him? Oh no! :D

Fowler doesn't want to ruin his legacy! He goes down as one of the greatest strikers for Liverpool, alongside Ian Rush, Billy Liddel, Roger Hunt and now Michael Owen.

LOL!!!!!:D

Guest The Vulcanized One
Michael owen? Are you taking the pish? He's been terrible for a whole season now, the only reason he's a 'legend' is because of the one goal he scored against Argentina which I must admit wa brilliant. But you spent 11 million on Diouf and City spent 11 million on Anelka. I know who I'd rather have.............