Fan Clubs

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - February 21, 2011 from Fresno, CA (#926)

TPIB

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman
Well if they are contemplating doing Taker/Hunter (spoiler alert!), then it makes sense for something to happen right here, since its already pretty weird to start building a match like this totally cold so late in the game.

The second man in the video looks like HBK. So something happens with Taker and HBK leading to HHH v Taker maybe?
I didn't see a second man in the video. All I saw was a shot of Undertaker as the camera panned up his torso (you just catch a glimpse of his hair and beard, while you see the leather coat as well).

I didn't see a second man in the video. All I saw was a shot of Undertaker as the camera panned up his torso (you just catch a glimpse of his hair and beard, while you see the leather coat as well).

Watch it on youtube and pause it. You can clearly see a second man. So clear in fact that it was mentioned on the WO website.

At what point is the second man shown? I just can't see it/him.

Do you have a link for the video, I was trying to find it on youtube but no luck. If so I can show you the time.

From my PWtorch app on android.

WWE also alluded to a second person/figure potentially involved in the vignettes, attempting to add more mystery that another individual may be returning in addition to the Undertaker on next week's Raw.

Edit Ah found it. [YOUTUBE]6G2fT09ha4o&NR[/YOUTUBE]

Watch the part at about 19 seconds at the window. Then watch near the end as it looks like two people in the house. One clearly Taker (Or somebody who looks like him wearing his coat.)

Edited by The Icon

They're over-doing the returns to WWE I feel.

We had HBK for the Raw he was announced for HOF, and he still may return to Raw.

We had Nash and Booker T at the Rumble.

Rocky a few weeks later.

Teddy Long I believe on Smackdown this week.

And now, we still have Undertaker and HHH to return. Just too much like.

EDIT: Could still have Christain and Bourne making big returns too for Wrestlemania, not to mention Kong's debut.

Guest Wrestling Fan50
I msyelf think that if there were 2 people coming back this evening for RAW. It could be The Undertaker and Sting possibly? Or maybe it is Taker and HHH. Since we haven't seen HHH or The Undertaker in a long time. Anyways. tonight's RAW should be interesting. Who know's, now that Dolf Ziggler was fired from Smack Down this past Friday, maybe he and that big mouth Vickie Guerro may end up on RAW. God help us. I guess we'll just have to wait until 9 o'clock tonight to find out.