ozzfest 2003

Guest Popsi

has anyone been to ozzfest in england. is it any good and can anyone tell me where i can get tickets from.

also should i go there or Reading Festy

comments please

Guest MillionLiraMan

One of my best mates went in 98 and said it was quality, that was the year when, I'm told, Fear Factory came on and roared through every colour of the rainbow before Sabbath came on and blew everyone away. May well go this year if my mate fancies it again (which he does) and has the money (hmm doubtful), but to answer the question apparently yes it is pretty damn good.

By the way, what are the specific dates and does anyone know when tickets go on sale? There is an official Sabbath website but it's under construction at the moment so I'm not sure where to look.

thats what i found that there was no info on the official site. ive found another site which is all sold out but i was hoping that there would be more places that sell tickets than that one site

Guest Vampiro
So your gonna travel there for 2 hours in the morning, then two hours at night, so u wont get home till like 3am then get up early to set of again, why dont u just camp out? campin out is part of the fun!