The worst?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. The worst?

• Jonny Storm
    • Jody Fleisch
    • Doug Williams

Guest Pabster

Hey,

Zebra Kid was voted off in the last round with 8 votes. We are now down to the last three wrestlers. Vote for the worst out of :

Doug Williams

Jonny Storm

Jody Fleisch

Cheers.

Guest Adam Sibley
I was going to vote for fleisch but at last minute i decided on doug due to him being out of the fwa title picture for a little while now and due to all of his commitments abroad at the moment he hasnt been as active as he has been over the years in the uk scene which is very understandable. i am clutching at straws here just let me ok.

Before i vote in this round,i just want to say that these three wrestlers are all outstanding,and i really can"t seperate them,but if pushed i will also vote Jody,he dosen"t deserve it,as he is excellent,but Jonny is my favourite all round wrestler, and Doug is just fantastic live.All 3 are winners in my book!

I think we should have Jonny and Jody in joint second place,with Doug the winner!,as even Total wrestling mag couldn"t seperate them in their annual awards!

Guest Pabster

The Big Brother competition isn't that kind Golduster. We want outright runner ups etc. :)

We need a deciding vote - just over 2 hours left!

Guest Pabster

hehe @ Golduster.

Take a TWO UKScene sign with you Goldy and make Jonny hold it up at the Fanfest and take a picture of it or just tell him to join TWO. :)

Guest Pabster

Jonny Storm is voted off with 4 votes in a very close round so he finishes in third position. We and Jody Fliesch going up against each other for the crown of TWO UKScene's Top UK Wrestler.

Cheers.