Guest FreeSpirit

Guest FreeSpirit

Preview:

Venue:

The iMPACT! Zone

TV Schedule:

USA: Sunday 13th March on PPV at 8e/5p - LIVE

UK: Wednesday 16th March on Challenge at 10pm

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/posters/tna-victory-road-2011-poster.jpg

Official TNA Victory Road 2011 PPV Website HERE

TNA Presents "Victory Road" LIVE on PPV

13th February 2011

On Sunday 13th March at 8e/5p, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling presents the three hour LIVE "Victory Road" epic event. The Pay-Per-View will take place from The "iMPACT!" Zone at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.

The theme song for the event is "All I Want" by A Day To Remember, and the Promotional Poster features Kurt Angle. The tagline for the event is "Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay the price."

It will be the seventh event under the "Victory Road" chronology, and the 3rd event of the 2011 TNA PPV schedule.

"Victory Road" will feature all your favourite TNA Wrestling Superstars, including TNA World Heavyweight Champion Sting, Kurt Angle, Hulk Hogan and Immortal, Mr. Anderson, Ric Flair, Fortune, Matt Morgan, Jeff Hardy, The Pope, the sexy TNA Knockouts, The X Division daredevils and many more.

Make sure to watch 3 hours of TNA Wrestling every Thursday on SpikeTV starting at 9/8c with "iMPACT!". Matches for "Victory Road" will be announced every Thursday night. Don't miss all the Total Nonstop Action!

Matches:

*TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match

Sting (Champion) vs. Jeff Hardy

*TNA World Tag Team Championship Match:

Beer Money, Inc. (James Storm and Robert Roode-Champions) vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore)

*TNA X Division Championship Ultimate X Match:

Kazarian (Champion) vs. Jeremy Buck vs. Max Buck vs. Robbie E

*TNA Knockout Tag Team Championship Match:

Angelina Love and Winter (Champions) vs. Rosita and Sarita

*Number 1 Contender For The TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match:

Mr. Anderson vs. Rob Van Dam

*First Blood Match:

Hernandez vs. Matt Morgan vs. Hernandez

*Matt Hardy vs. A.J. Styles

*Bully Ray vs. Tommy Dreamer

Edited by Kam

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The GS

Should be a good wrestling PPV. Main event, Knockout Tag and the Hernandez match are ones that may not deliver but all others should.

Bully Ray has become somehow interesting and he always delivers recently which is very odd.

From Wrestling 101:

Well, hello. It’s that time of the month again… it’s time for TNA to see if they can break their own record for “fewest PPV buys ever” that they seem intent on breaking. To be fair, the last couple of PPV shows have had a couple of decent matches in them. Sadly, they’ve also had the pre-requisite TNA duds, and in some cases, just flat out “wha-huh?” booking. I see no reason that this show should be any different.

Also, remember that as I’m in the UK, I haven’t seen the latest Impact, which doesn’t air here until Tuesday, so I’m working totally from the results that I read. With that in mind… let’s get to it.

> TNA: Victory Road Preview

Guest Jayfunk
no Jarrett either I would wager there is something planned, I would imaginie Kurt will appear unless he is injuried

Guest Jimmy Redman
And posters never have any correlation to the card, they're made months ago, and just made to be posters, not spoilers. Remember there was a time, thankfully long gone, where every three weeks we'd get a new thread about "***NEXT PPV POSTER OUT - THERE IS A GUY IN THE POSTER SO OBVIOUSLY IT MEANS HE'S GOING TO MAIN EVENT THE SHOW AND WIN THE WORLD TITLE!"

Guest Jayfunk
they have in the past promoted it in the red white and blue like the great american bash, damn that was a great PPV name

Guest Dante Spears

...Seriously? Sting squashes Jeff Hardy on a PPV. A 50+ has been squashing someone who was....well freaking Jeff Hardy, one of the hottest stars and the last draw of the past few years and sure as hell somebody who has more mileage then Sting.

Go ahead. I dare somebody to try and defend this.

I'd be guessing either Jeffy is too high to go through a proper match, so this was all they could do - or Sting just couldn't work a full match.

Either way... piss poor.

:: Edit ::

Just seen a video.

3.24 in length. Covers Bisch announcing the stip, Sting punching out Bisch, the entire "match" and Sting celebrating after the match.

Sting did not look happy. Jeff looked... well, as bemused as Jeff usually does.

Edited by Inno

Guest Kasabifan

Fantastic PPV.

Really good main event, best I've seen both look for a long ass time.

Vince Russo is excellent, an absolute genius. Thank god for him.

TNA is on fire right now!!1

Guest The Beltster
Go ahead. I dare somebody to try and defend this.
Jeff turned up high as a kite and unable to perform so they made an example out of him...good enough?

They should have just fired him, he's a ****wit.

For what it's worth LoP reporting that Jeff turned up in a "bad condition" and so Stinf refused to do a long match with him..

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/Update_on_the_Finish_at_Tonight_s_TNA_Victory_Road_Pay-Per-View.html

The identity of the fan who ran in during the Matt Morgan vs. Hernandez First Blood Match was none other than Current OVW Superstar and former OVW Heavyweight Champion – “The Lowrider” Matt Barela

http://www.gerweck.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Matt-Barela-Pic-1.jpg

Guest The Beltster
And posters never have any correlation to the card, they're made months ago, and just made to be posters, not spoilers. Remember there was a time, thankfully long gone, where every three weeks we'd get a new thread about "***NEXT PPV POSTER OUT - THERE IS A GUY IN THE POSTER SO OBVIOUSLY IT MEANS HE'S GOING TO MAIN EVENT THE SHOW AND WIN THE WORLD TITLE!"
There is a big difference in the person on the poster not being featured in the main event and not being on the card at all. We've seen posters where the guy featured is in a midcard nothing match sure, when was the last time a guy who was the ONLY person on the PPV poster wasnt even on the PPV at all?

• Join the early access

Members are able to join clubs and participate in the forums.

• Latest Club Activity