Your favourite day of the week?

Guest Pabster

Guest Pabster

Hey,

I was wondering what is everyone's favourite day of the week and why?

Are you crazy and you enjoy Mondays or are you like rest of us and love Friday/Saturdays?

Cheers.

Normally always Saturdays,footie and wrestling,and lie ins and cheap internet use!,but i also like Thursdays as it"s payday and quiz night down the pub!,this week though it"s going to be Sunday!,as i"m off to Blackburn for GWFs Aftermath!,and i can"t wait as its been along two months since my last live show!!(so i will be offline from tomorrow for 2 days!),but in answer to Pabs question,my fav day is Saturay!:)

Guest Vampiro

i love mondays especially monday mornings, when i have to get up for college. i jus love a nice hard start to the day.

nah who am i kidding.

My fav day really is friday. this is because, its the start of the weekend, i dont work at night, unlike saturday, i go out get drunk usually and not have to worry about gettin up early the next day.

Fridays. Best lesson of the week (art) then I come home to usually a real nice tea cos It's friday, then I go to a youth club where I can let off steam for 2 hours, then wrestling, then go on the net for a few hours. Can't beat it

I'm a Thursday kinda guy. :)

I don't have to work, only 2 hours at Uni, kareoke at the pub (the only time I see half of my friends due to everyone's Uni and work) and new Friends on E4.

I used to be a weekend lover, but since I'm at Uni for 4 hours on a Friday and in my bed at 10pm to be up at 6:30am for 15-18 hours of work over the weekend, I just prefer easy weekdays.

Friday I like because I have good lessons at school (PE, English etc.) and its the start of the weekend, and Saturday because I can get up late, watch Smackdown, then go out, watch DVDs, play on PS2, go on the internet etc.

Guest MillionLiraMan
Generally I like Fridays, because it means the end of work and the whole weekend to enjoy! However I don't enjoy having to go to my Student Union on Friday night as I'd rather go to Cuba Cuba but no-one else will go, the Union is the only other place not exorbitantly priced but the music and atmosphere is invariably complete shite. Still, nothing a bit of wacky baccy and some Glayva and Skol can't dilute, so Fridays are tip-top unless my mate comes from Darlington on Saturday for nights of playing 'elbow darts', going to the dogs, getting drunk and caned and finishing up in Cuba Cuba for some rock and wrestling. That doesn't happen often enough sadly so I will go with Friday, but half-heartedly!