Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Relaunch!

Guest Majik

Guest Pabster

You're going to OVW! That's really good news mate. I think 4 British guys may be there for the tryouts yourself, Conscience, James Tighe and maybe Adam Windsor. It just shows how far British Wrestling is improving.

But come on Majik, send me a PM giving me a clue about the TV deal or something! :D

Guest Pabster
The multimedia section on the site is a great idea too - I'll check out your match with the Kung Fu Kid from the RSOW tour later on. Anymore matches going to be added?

Just goes to show that feds aside from FWA are being recognised, well done Maj....I think it was Scrapheap challenge that got you the gig and not your in ring talent though (heh heh only kidding dude ;) )

hey majik many many congratulations for the OVW invitation i hope all goes well for you and you make just as big an impact there as you have here

good luck!

Guest Rudi El Fire
I think it was Scrapheap challenge that got you the gig and not your in ring talent though (heh heh only kidding dude )

Heh.. do you think he'll arrive in Ohio to be met with the words, "Hey, Bob, those guys we sent for to build us a ring truck have arrived!"

Seriously, great break, Majik! Good match on the site too!

Guest Peter K

Majik, a tip to help you, just be yourself in Ohio and use the same verbal skills you had when you told the male host of Scrapheap Challenge to.....you know.

Anyway, good luck!!!!

Perhaps a spot in the WWE one day?