Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

TWO UKScene : Top 10 Wrestlers : GRAND FINAL!

Guest Pabster

Who is the worst?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the worst?

• Jody Fleisch
    • Doug Williams

Guest Pabster

Hey,

After a few weeks, we are now down to the Grand Final of the TWO UKScene Big Brother Top 10 Wrestlers!

There has been a few suprises along the way but we ended up with the final three, we expected it to be. Jody Fleisch and Doug Williams survived all the round to reach the final.

So, who is the worst out of :

Jody Fleisch

Doug Williams

Cheers.

Guest Pabster

I voted for Jody Fleisch. As I said in the last round, Jody isn't the all rounder that Doug is. Doug is the best technical wrestler on the circuit, has a great character and is good on the mic. Jody is just a little bit weaker than Doug in those areas but Jody still is a world class talent.

Doug Williams for TWO UKScene #1!

Cheers.

Guest ......cjr......

I agree there, doug is a better all around worker, so jody gets my vote, Doug =winner

EDITED: O SHIT pab can u change my vote, i like picked doug by accident, im sorry, please can u change it some how? sorry... thanks

Guest Adam Sibley
sorry i voted for doug after much debate. at my first ever live uk wrestling show fleisch and williams were on the card and they were the two names i took away with me. but i feel that jody being more the high flyer no matter how many fans are in attendance he does his high risk moves which could shorten his career.

After much debate,im voting Doug the winner.I still think Jonny should of won:D but seriously Doug is fantastic,hes also(as i recently found out)very approachable!he always has a superb match,and his wrestling skills are just excellent!he is an awesome talent!lets not take anything away from Jody he is also fantastic,and as Adam says he does risk his body wherever he is!but im voting Dougy!:)

Guest Pabster
Remember when voting, as usual vote for the worst out of them. Did you do that Goldy as number of votes for Doug has crept up from nowhere!

Guest Pabster
No problems Goldy, I have fixed the votes from you and CJR so everything is correct now. Will the Jody fans come and save him and help to crown him the TWO UKScene Top UK Wrestler or will Doug keep his lead to go on and eventually win?!

Guest Pabster

Jody Fleisch is voted off with 8 votes meaning DOUG WILLIAMS IS THE TWO UKSCENE'S TOP UK WRESTLER! Doug only received 4 votes so well done to him.

Thank you to everyone who voted, as it turned into another successful TWO Big Brother competition.

Maybe another Big Brother UK related competition will come to the UKScene Forum in the future.

Cheers!

well done Dougy,a very deserved winner! Also a special well done to Pabster for running this succesful UK top ten.I was a bit wary at first,as i felt disloyal voting off British guys!but it turned out very well!:)

Guest Adam Sibley

On behalf of all the people who voted and on behalf of all of those who have logged on to the UK Scene forum over the years I would like to say a huge thanks to Pabster for all his hard work running this very succesful project.

top work lad.