Your Ideal Night Out/In?

Guest ......cjr......

Guest ......cjr......

Hey Guys And Gals

What is your ideal night in or out.

Well i for one would prefer to stay in with a good DVD and order a chinease and site down watch the film and eat abit of good food. Now what is your ideal night in/out. That was mine. Now what is yours, should be intresting to see.

Fire Away...

Cheers

Guest Seabass

Just chiiling with Natillie Cassidy, Charlotte Church, Christina Ricchi, Katie Holmes and the girl that plays Willow in Buffy...them stroking /massaging me telling me how good i make them feel :D

Oh...you meant reality not fantasy....damn. QWell anyway mine is eating while playing the computer, eating while watching wrestling or just stiing thier daydreaming about my fantasy i mentioned above

Intergender sleepover thingy again, so much fun, even when we had to go outside at 2am to check if the chickens were alive and getting up at 6am for me to have wrestling competitions with a few people...If it was my ideal evening, I would add alcohol into the equation and a better film that would keep me interested

Guest PeteR Richards

Out would involve: shitloads of alcohol for everyone, a huge hall for moshing, racks and racks of the greatest rock and heavy metal albums from the last 30 years, and tons of food.

In would involve: shitloads of alcohol for those invited, a warm place to chill out, a TV with Sky Digital, DVD player, etc, and loads of good CDs. Maybe some of that weird green stuff so many people seem to enjoy later on, but for now I'll stick to the others.

Guest MillionLiraMan
Originally posted by PeteR Richards

Out would involve: shitloads of alcohol for everyone, a huge hall for moshing, racks and racks of the greatest rock and heavy metal albums from the last 30 years, and tons of food.

In would involve: shitloads of alcohol for those invited, a warm place to chill out, a TV with Sky Digital, DVD player, etc, and loads of good CDs. Maybe some of that weird green stuff so many people seem to enjoy later on, but for now I'll stick to the others.

What he said. :)

A few exceptions though. For the 'out' part I would want wrestling to be incorporated into the moshing as well. I'd also want intelligent female company who could listen to some great heavy rock and metal without moaning about wanting something 'softer' until someone with no chance of banging any of the girlies tries to win favour and become the Lord Of Righteousness by switching off Slipknot to put on some boy band. Incidentally, any guy fitting this description on my ideal night out would be the first guy to get the Boston Crab locked in on them in the middle of the mosh pit!

For the 'in' part: I can't eally argue except to say that I would crack out the 'green stuff' to go with the first few drinks of the night. That way everyone is nicely caned and in a good mood for the night, rather than doing it later on when everyone is already drunk as that would just make everyone tired and then you're left with a load of people asleep in your house who you can't shift.

Top-notch thread cjr!

Out: Moshing to heavy music (no punk shit or I kill the DJ). Get a bit of alcohol down me. Meet some hot babes. And have fun to heavy music and strobe lighting.

In: Watching 'Queen of the Damned' in the dark, with light Soil and KoRn in the background. Then playing a little game with my goth gal pal (Nice little game she taught me) where we slit each other til we bleed, then sexually lick each other's blood, and lick each other for a while, while both dressed in leather, and tied up to something. Looked really good when her and her brothers girlfriend did it for me. Can;'t wait to get in on it myself. If I'm on my own, I'd just watch a movie, then slit my wrist and go to bed.

Then playing a little game with my goth gal pal (Nice little game she taught me) where we slit each other til we bleed, then sexually lick each other's blood, and lick each other for a while, while both dressed in leather, and tied up to something.

Take THAT, messrs Snakes And Ladders.