How did you think of your ursername??

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
I dont think this has been done before?? but how did youz think of your username`s?? well i got mine just because when i signed up my fav wrestler was Hardcore Holly pretty simple really. what about youz??

Guest ......cjr......
Well CJR are my initials, eh and well the ...... ...... i really dont know where they come from, hmmm maybe i was insane that night, or maybe i was a little bored. ahhh who knows, i cant really remember. Good name though hey cheers

And we've had at least one more since then - my "What's in your name?" thread. But I can't find it. :(

Anyways, Acid Christ is, I think, the name of a band (actually, I think they're called Velvet Acid Christ) which I stole to name a Smackdown!2 CAW.

[edit]: The "1"s are all my own work though!

How did I getmy name? I went through a very long list of names that were puns and humourous trying to pick one, before saying, sod it, I'll use my real name. So, thus, Andy was born. Metaphorically speaking of course.

I had problems choosing a username as everything i typed in was already taken!they all centered around y2j my fav wrestler at the time,(he probably still is!).After getting slightly frustrated,i decided to choose Goldust,as he always makes me laugh,but as i"m female i added the er at the end,easy!:)

Guest PeteR Richards
After getting bored of the name Perfection, and realising neither Curt Hennig nor Shawn Stasiac was god, I just used my started to use my real name.