Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Call me a God, but I think I may have worked something out.

Guest Verb

Hammerlock TV is going to be on the new BBC3

Think about it, the demographic is perfect for a wrestling show 25-to 35.

Call me stupid if you dont think so...

Guest Peter K

TVV, guess what, you are bang on right, if I had to bet on a wrestling show being on BBC3 I would.

Its too obvious, seeing Hammerlock always have said they have a TV deal and BBC3 is coming soon....

TVV you are a God!

Man, respect TVV!

Guest timpark

Yes I know...I'm always down on the NWA hammerlock boys!!!

Didn't they claim somewhere at the start of all this it was a main stream station,not a satalite channel?

Guest Adam Sibley
i bow down to tvv that is the most educated thought i have read on any site about which tv station nwa-uk have a deal with. well done lad.

Guest Rudi El Fire
I thought everyone had figured it out. I know I sure as hell had as soon as the first "3 is the magic number" advery came on. Or should that be "3 is the MAJIK number"?

Oh, come on..

Actually, I think it's BBC1, because Hammerlock is run by "The Sledgehammer", "Sledgehammer" was a hit for Peter Gabriel, who was the lead singer of Genesis, and BBC1 was the first British TV channel and so the 'genesis' of British television. So there, yah boo.

Guest TsuMirren
Originally posted by Dagr81

i bow down to tvv that is the most educated thought i have read on any site about which tv station nwa-uk have a deal with. well done lad.

Someone summised that on the UKFF weeeeeeeeeks ago, surprised TVV didn't just copy and paste it.

:P

Guest Adam Sibley
Someone summised that on the UKFF weeeeeeeeeks ago, surprised TVV didn't just copy and paste it.

Sorry Tsu I dont log on to the ukff everyday so i miss a lot of posts and threads.

I am on the UKFF half my day so .....

I am on the UKFF half my day so i should know this. On the UKFF i think it was about 1 month ago someone said that. But as soon as i read that post it all slipped in to place.