Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Will Punk be WWE champ after SummerSlam?

Guest Ciaran The King

Will Punk be champ after SS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Will Punk be champ after SS

• Yes
    • No

Guest Ciaran The King
Will WWE actually acknowledge the fans feelings and keep Punk as champ after summerslam and not give in to the unrelenting Cena push.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CMXPunk
I certainly hope so. I am seriously sick of John Cena with his superman act over and over again. CM Punk is like a breath of fresh air at the moment and I really hope he keeps the title that he deserves and not Cena but got a feeling this won't happen. I hope I am proven wrong.

Guest stevo3001

I would guess cena keeps the title, its sad but the wwe rarely do the right thing these days.

Back in the attitude era we never knew what was comin next and it was exciting. But now its almost impossible to get ur hopes up .

They're going to let Punk run with it in my opinion. I don't think the current issue that arose on Raw to be settled untill Night of Champions at the earliest at least. I also don't believe that Punk will be without the gold until Survivor Series.

Guest Ciaran The King
I could see HHH doing some kind of screw job finish at survivor series to cement his position.

Guest Jamster26
Cena / Punk won't nearly be as good this time, as it was last time. And no, I don't think he will; it will be Cena; woohoo.

Guest BratSan

I am just gonna push it a little bit here but what if, and mind you, that's a big IF, Cena turns heel and Punk returns as face. I mean Punk should return as the rebel face champion and who better to feud with than the company's loyal mascot Cena. This swerve was done with Rock as well as Austin previously, so why not now?

Ah, a man can dream.:greets4:

Guest stevo3001

I think if the rock gets involved he will screw punk.

That way cena has the title for the wrestlemania dream match , which by the way I'm not looking forward too.

Guest Jimmy Redman
I still dont understand why so many people are already assuming with such certainty that Rock vs Cena will be for the title. There's really no need for it to be, and I doubt it will be.

Guest BratSan
I still dont understand why so many people are already assuming with such certainty that Rock vs Cena will be for the title. There's really no need for it to be, and I doubt it will be.

Agreed. It doesn't have to be title match, but if it is, then the stakes and hype will be much higher.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Yeah, I'd say so. Cena's the full time guy, it works as a 'passing the torch' win, and Rock has never had a problem putting anyone over, let alone a Cena.

The only thing stopping that is I think the fact that its in Miami and the crowd will HATE IT. So..that is whats closing the show, you know?

Guest Ciaran The King
If everyone's belief is that Cena will go over what's the point of the match, is there even room for debate on the matter. To be honest it's not even a match I'm looking forward to, Rock's slating of Cena stared well but he then cooled after WM.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity