Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Bradshaw's Return *Spoiler*

Chris2K

WWE will be bringing back the combination of Ron "Faarooq" Simmons and Bradshaw as the "APA".

Bradshaw of course will be coming back from a torn bicep injury he suffered several months ago. He has agreed to return to the APA gimmick upon his return.

The interesting thing about this story is that Ron "Faarooq" Simmons has agreed to return to be the other half of the APA. It was reported about a month or two ago that Simmons had retired due to a number of random nagging injuries, and was becoming a road agent for WWE. Apparently, that plan is scrapped as it's a sure thing that he will return alongside Bradshaw to reform the APA for one last run.

Woohoo! My first use of the spoiler tag :D

Guest Jerichoholic
It'll be good to see the APA back, they were a good tag team. I hope they go to Raw cos The Dudleys are the only face tag team on Raw at the moment, since Goldust and Booker have split.

Great, thats all we need, another pair of stiff, no selling, sloppy "wrestlers" on our hands. Hopefully they will be on Raw, they would fit in perfectly with their usual shoddy work.

Guest Seabass

i'll just get Urder and we can all sahre a bag of Joy Joy

this is very bad news

btw- how do you get rid of spoiler tags :D / :?

So does this mean the Jim Ross Wet Dream Team of Kane and Bradshaw will never get another chance after there first outing was cut short with Bradshaws injury.