Guest FreeSpirit

Preview:

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/posters/tna-bound-for-glory-logo.jpg

Venue:

The Liacouras Centre - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

TV Schedule:

USA: Sunday 16th October on PPV at 8e/5p - LIVE

UK: Wednesday 19th October on Challenge at 10pm

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/posters/tna-bound-for-glory-2011-poster.jpg

Official TNA Bound For Glory 2011 PPV Website HERE

TNA Presents "Bound For Glory" LIVE on PPV

16th October 2011

On Sunday 16th October at 8e/5p, TNA wrestling presents their biggest event of the year, "Bound For Glory" LIVE on Pay-Per-View and online at TNAOnDemand.com from the Liacouras Centre in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

History will be made as Hulk Hogan, Sting, Rob Van Dam, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle and more headline TNA Entertainment's biggest pay-per-view-event of 2011 in Philadelphia, and you're invited to "Bound For Glory" presented by Direct Auto Insurance.

Tickets for "Bound For Glory" are on sale now at the Liacouras Center box office and comcastTIX.com. For more information, go to http://www.impactwrestling.com.

The TNA superstars of Spike TV's "IMPACT WRESTLING" will headline "Bound For Glory", including Hulk Hogan, current TNA World Heavyweight Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Mr. Anderson, Sting, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe, the lovely and lethal TNA Knockouts, the stars of the X-Division and many more.

"Bound For Glory 2011" will feature the winner of the "Bound For Glory Series" in a World Heavyweight Championship match. It will be the seventh event under the "Bound For Glory" chronology, and the 10th event of the 2011 TNA PPV schedule.

"Bound For Glory 2011" was announced on ESPN.com's Page 2, by ESPN SportsCenter anchor Robert Flores and his special guest, Sting.

On the biggest night of the year for the superstars of "IMPACT WRESTLING", they return to Philadelphia, and will feature an expanded weekend of activities in the Philadelphia area, including a special "Bound For Glory Fan InterAction" and more events to be announced in the coming weeks.

Tune into "IMPACT WRESTLING" every Thursday night at 9/8c on SpikeTV for news on the "Bound For Glory" Pay-Per-View event!

Edited by FreeSpirit

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest event of the year, main evented by the biggest stars they have? shocker :)

Where did I say it anything about stars or that it's a shock? Broken Hogan v near broken Sting v crazy Angle would be crap, almost without doubt.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FreeSpirit

I really hope Bully Ray wins the Bound For Glory Series tournament.

I can't think of anyone more deserving of a title shot in TNA at the moment. His work over the last few months as a singles wrestler, and his career in general has been phenomenal. About time he's been rewarded.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Alexanderdgreat

Bobby Roode VS. Kurt Angle

I know you guys are into your whole CM punk/John Cena love affair, but there is going to be a good match against Bobby Roode and Kurt Angle for the TNA Championship. It looks like Bobby Roode is primed to go over clean on Angle and capture his first Heavyweight championship. Im still going for the Olympic gold medalist, because I like when I

100% think a match is going to be decided one way, and it turns out another.

"Your not even good enough to shine my gold medals"

"O...its Real...its dam Real"

Kurt Angle

Guest Jamster26

It's going to be an awesome showdown, that's for sure. Roode's been built well, in my opinion. And Angle is Angle. One of the best athletes in wrestling.

Looking forward to it.

Guest FreeSpirit

The Updated Bound For Glory Card:

Credit:

impactwrestling.com

*TNA World Title Match:

Bobby Roode vs. Kurt Angle (Champion)

*TNA X-Division Title Match:

Brian Kendrick vs. Austin Aries (Champion)

*TNA Tag Team Title Match:

Ink Inc. vs. Mexican America (Champions)

*TNA Knockouts Title Match:

Winter (Champion) vs. Velvet Sky vs. Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne

*No DQ Match:

Sting vs. Hulk Hogan (If Sting Wins Dixie Carter Gets Control of TNA Back)

*I Quit Match:

AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

*Falls Count Anywhere Match:

Mr. Anderson vs. Bully Ray

*Full Metal Mayhem:

RVD vs. Jerry Lynn

*Crimson vs. Matt Morgan vs. Samoa Joe!

Guest Jimmy Redman

If I'm home in time on the day I'll watch it, mainly for the women and the main event. I do want to see Angle/Roode, even though the idea of Angle working what is supposed to be such a big, epic, career-making main event scares the hell out of me.

Couldnt care less about Hogan/Sting. Not even in a car-crash way, I just dont care.

Guest Jamster26
I think this is going to be awesome. The card looks fantastic and has the making of an excellent show. Angle V Roode is going to be a match of the year, I think. Sting / Hogan is going to be very interesting.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity