Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Next to be released?

Guest Jung

Guest The Crippler

I'd be disappointed if Dreamer, Tajiri or Rico went. I'd be delighted to see Crash go. Realistically I can see Dreamer going as he hasn't really been given anything since he got to the WWE. Rico has age against him and so that is also a distinct possibility. As for Tajiri, I still think he has a lot to offer and so I would be a little surprised to see him go.

But I think those 4 are a pretty good call Jung.

I said Tajiri, cause he's always jobbed out and I haven't seen him for a few weeks now. Rico's been in the bad books ever since the Survivor Series. Dreamer just is in limbo.

I think Richards has Victoria to save him. Crash will probably go, as he's not doing much. I can see Funaki going too. I think Shannon Moore has Matt Hardy to save him. Jamie Noble might go though, he's been demoted ever since he lost to Kidman.

Guest Craig Van Dam

I reckon Crash should be next for the chop cos hes been round for years and has done nothing since his Hardcore 24/7 angle in 2000

I know its unlikely but i would like to see Rikishi go sure he was entertaining in 2000 but now he is unbelieveably boring and its time for him to go

I've said it for a while now, but why keep Crash on the roster when you have Spike Dudley, who Crash's character is based on? Surely there's no need for two underdogs on a roster.

I think Dreamer and Tajiri are too close to Heyman for them to be released. I realise that it's not his decision, but he's bound to have input into it.

But to me, the biggest "Why is he still there?" tag belongs to Haku. He's not young, WWE aren't using him and I'm sure he's on a pretty nice wage for jumping from WCW. Why he still has a job is beyond me.

Haku's training guys last I heard. I think Tajiri and Dreamer are high candidates, considering Credible was pretty close to Heyman and the Clique and he went.

Guest Peter K

If Dreamer is released, its good night to the WWE for me and hello to NWA-TNA for me...............

As for Rico, its would be a shame, he is really entertaining being a manager.

As for Crash, its a good idea, WWE doesn't really have anything for him and he is just a plain old comedy wrestler.

For me, Ivory is a high possiblity.

Guest therock88
well if they let a talent like him go then they are so feckin stupid, i was really pissed when they let both jerry lynn and essa rios go, imaging it of the cruisers were used properly and u had those two along with shannon and all the others, wwe would be back at the top of the ladder again