Have U Ever Asked A Girl Out? Wots Your Girlfriend Like?

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

I asked a girl called Sophie out on Wednesday 12th February, and got rejected (Shut up Nicole) but, went 4 it again, and she simply smiled and walked away.

Wot does this mean?

wot girl tales do u lot `ave??

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have u ever asked a girl/boy out?

A shemale? Uuuuuurgh!

No, it's the year 2003. We're more open minded. Chris, we're not here to judge. If Nicole Bass gets you going, then more power to you.

I think its more of a gradual process, I'd never just ask a girl straight out, you wanna go out, cause 9 times out of 10 she'll say no. Get to know each other first etc. then go for it. Thats what I usually do, lol self depreciative humour works, and showing interest and enthusiasm and confidence.

Well thats my 2 cents anyway.

Guest PeteR Richards

Self-depreciative and confidence...how does that work? :D

And I don't ask anyone out, I flirt with sluts when I'm drunk and just be nice to all friends who happen to be girls.

Damn I'm gonna try and get an older woman, every bone-worthy girl at my school is immature!

self depreciative humour, make a girl laugh. Don't go up and go "im depressed, I smell, and haven't had a date in 3 years" or something like that. I mean tell jokes, ease the situation etc.

Or just do what Russ said

"Wanna feel the vibrations from my pelvis, and it will have more impact than the sh!t that killed Elvis"