Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Stone Cold's faith in the bookers

Guest joejericho

Guest joejericho

As far as I know I believe that Stone Cold left WWE in the first place because he didn't have faith in the bookers. Now he's back and they put him against Eric Bishoff. Now Austin has a reason to lack faith in the WWE bookers.

Can Bishoff even wrestle? or are they just punishing Austin for leaving WWE without warning? I think the WWE are stupid and should respect Austin's talents and make sure he never walks out again. Austin brings in the money and the ratings and now they book him against Bishoff.

I don't what else to say so I'll leave it at that.

Can Bischoff wrestle? Did you even see his Starcade Classic with Ric Flair/Larry ZbJWrbnbdnsko. He knows karaté and he's not afraid to use it.

Guest joejericho

Thanks for answering my question. I've only been watching wrestling since mid-2001 and I don't have any WCW tapes. But who in the blue hell is Larry ZbJWrbnbdnsko? (how do you pronounce that?)

I've only known Bishoff as a rich guy who owned WCW.

Guest Peter K

Its Larry Zbyszko joejericho, Larry used to wrestle and commentate for WCW, his nickname was and still is "The Living Legend"

Eric Bischoff used to be the Exective Vice President of WCW and Ted Turner owned WCW.

Hope that helps you joejericho, any questions about WCW, just ask me!!

Edited by Peter K

I knew Bishoff did some kind of marshall art, but i still think it"s daft putting Austin against Bischoff, there has been no real build up, just Bishoff worried about his job.I"m disappointed with the booking on this one aswell.

Guest Peter K

I believe Eric Bischoff have a black belt in Judo or Karate and the reason Ernest "The Cat" Miller is in wrestling today, he met Eric at a Judo/Karate class.

As for the Austin/Eric match at No Way Out, probably Eric will rely on his Judo/Karate moves.....or Chief Morley?

Guest Peter K
Originally posted by jungmuta

Gotta feel sorry for Austin leaves cause the booking is bad, comes back and the booking is even worse

I agree with you jungmuta, I wonder what Austin feels about facing Eric at NWO? and especially the match is about Austin's revenge on Eric on the fact Eric released him via telephone stating that "Austin In Black" doesn't draw.

I don't feel that scenario is strong enough for a PPV match, Raw match probably yes but PPV?

Then, Austin probably will have his umpteenth match with The Rock at WrestleMania...........emphasis on probably.

Poor chap!

Being a big Stone Cold admirer, I have to say I reckon the whole nonsense with him was just a guy needing some time off to put his life in perspective.

I think he just needed a nice cup of tea and some biscuits, and to watch a couple of episodes of Raw and realise that it pretty much needed him to save it from becoming any worse than it is. :)

Guest Peter K

Good point Simon....

WWE has missed Austin terribly from the first day he walked out.

Do you think that from the moment Austin comes back to the ring, TV ratings, attendance, business will increase permantely?