Guest The Vulcanized One

Guest The Vulcanized One

New series starts on Sunday at 10:00 with the next episode straight after on BBC 3. If you don't watch you're a moron the last series won all kinds of awards and this series is supposed to be even better. Plus it also has one of, if not the buffest chick ever in it (Elisha Cuthbert who plays Kim)

WATCH!!!!

Guest Vampiro

yer u shud. its so good how things come togther as the series goes on.

bu i have a question to u ppl who watched it on tv, becuase on the dvd it had two possible endings. Did it do the same on tv or was that just on the dvd?

No, there was just the one sad ending on tv! and BTW V man i got the beep,beep thing, cant wait!

..and Jo, you should be able to pick it up from the new series, as its a "new" longest day in Jacks life!

Guest The Vulcanized One
Well what can i say, easily as good as the first series, watched the two episodes (second on BBC3) funniest moment had to be when he shot that guy after standing there for a few seconds looking and him then suddenly BAM!. Also when he asked for the hacksaw I was laughing so much. If anyone hasn't watched the second episode I won't spoil it but believe me when I say the ending to that is as much a shock as any of the episodes in the last series. How they managed to make it as good again I'll never know but i know what I'm doing for the next 23 Sundays at 10.

Yup! me too!, it was ecellent again, this time Jack has got a meaner edge so should make for another great series!, i was surprised when he shot the bloke,(and the bag!!).can"t waits till next week! :)