Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Tommy Dreamer

Guest Jung

Right well we can take Mr.Dreamer off the list of guys to get fired, as he has just been added to the Raw Creative Team!

Which incidentally makes, Raven's release even stranger considering, Raven is one hell of a booker.

Guest Peter K

Thats great news! Tommy Dreamer is indeed one of the hard working and most willing wrestler and WWE has made a great move in putting Tommy in the creative team!!

Good one WWE!!!!!

Guest Pabster

Good move by the WWE. Dreamer has the respect of the roster and after all his years in the business he must have an awesome wrestling brain which is perfect for booking.

I wonder what Mr Austin thinks about it.

Cheers.

Guest Peter K
Originally posted by Pabster

Good move by the WWE. Dreamer has the respect of the roster and after all his years in the business he must have an awesome wrestling brain which is perfect for booking.

I wonder what Mr Austin thinks about it.

Cheers.

True Pabster, Dreamer certainly have my respect, before he didn't but all that changed since I watched some ECW DVD's and I admire Dreamer's willingness and work rate.

I hope we can get to see more of Dreamer now!

I heard Dreamer was going to brought in 2001 as a writer and not in a wrestling role at all but that was changed once ECW were brought into salvage the Invasion angle, but he is a great choice, Dreamer has one of the best wrestling minds around and makes a welcome changes to the usal sitcom writers WWE hire who have no knowledge of wrestling. Dreamer was head booker for the last 3 months of ECW

Raven is one hell of a booker.

Sure was, he did a dman good job in 94 WWF with the Owen/Bret angle being the highlight.

Guest Peter K

If we do see less of Dreamer in the Ring, then it doesn't mean its a bad thing as we are safe in the knowledge that a wrestler are helping out the Raw creative team.

Brian Gewhirtz will have to consider himself fournate to have a comrade with wrestling knowledge to provide Brian with the wrestling side of storylines.

But, do you think the promotion of Dreamer is a good thing? I do.

Guest Craig Van Dam
Dreamer been on the writing team should be good we might geto see some ECW style booking on Raw Edited by Craig Van Dam

If you start to see logical wrestling angles, in the coming week, you'll know his stuff has had an impact, if you continue to see more comedy crap, you'll know nothing's changed.

Guest Peter K
Originally posted by jungmuta

If you start to see logical wrestling angles, in the coming week, you'll know his stuff has had an impact, if you continue to see more comedy crap, you'll know nothing's changed.

Good point Jungmuta.....you're the man!