Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

HHH & Steph engaged!!!

Dead Crow

Guest The Crippler
On a personal level that is lovely and all but I really really hope that this doesn't mean any more power for Triple H than he is already getting. I'm not one to go over the top in criticism for Triple H as I think a lot of it is undeserved criticism but him getting married to the bosses daughter would certainly suggest that his power will increase. Edited by The Crippler

Guest Peter K

I agree with both of you on the lovely comment, its lovely indeed especially its was done on Valentines Day but a major disaster........

When the wedding comes, Triple H will virtually be:

"Vince McMahon Mark 2 - Future Chairman of WWE Inc."

Then total armageddon for the wrestling scene........

Thats what I think will happen.........:(

One thing to say:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The WWE's younger talent is doomed if Triple H gets any more power. As if it isn't already.

Good luck to them anyway :(

It's pretty sweet. There could be a lil steph or lil trippers running around soon :D Its a bit crappy for the wwe, but hey...thats liiiiiiifeeeeeee

Guest Cactus Jack

Good luck to them :xyx

But all this power crap; I wish the Internet community would find something else to bitch about. Every post here mentioning Triple H always has someone blasting him for all his "power". Hell, somebody even made a Triple H comment in the Curt Henning Mermorial thread!

But if it's damn sure obvious that his power behind the scenes is growing and is affecting the programme that we watch for the worse, then as the paying, viewing audience, we have 100% right to say what we feel. People don't seem to understand that. HHH is over-exposed, very ego-driven, and it comes out everytime RAW is on air. Even fellow superstars have shooted on him, calling him a "prick". And when guys are told to cut their hair beause they look like HHH, you KNOW something is wrong. Yeah, thats bad. But yeah, shouldn't really matter. It's about what happens in the ring that matters. Yet he's slow, he's way too big, his leg is hanging by a thread, his promos are boring, yet he continually is thrust into the main event spot, overexposed when guys like Booker T and RVD are obviously wanted in that spot moreso by the fans, whose opinions should count for everything yet seemingly count for sh*t nowadays in the WWE. And the fact that he attends booking meetings, has power to convince Vince to change his mind on things, and is now engaged to Steph mean nothing... of course :roll. Fact is, its affecting WWE badly as the weekly ratings show, as the stock market shows, as the bank balance shows. Less and less people are caring and while its not all HHH's fault (it can be contributed to Brian Gertwichz and a few others too), the impact he has is undeniable and it isn't for the better, and we have every right to complain about it.

But thats off the point. Yeah, good to see them happy. And it is pretty romantic, so on a personal tone, good luck to the two.

I reckon Test will show up on their wedding day with footage of him drugging Stephanie, and marrying her himself.

Well, here's hoping that Steph and HHH's marriage goes fantastic, and I hope they both take a loooooooong Honeymoon. Say...24 months?

I'm sure Hogan, Nash, Michaels and all the other backstage manipulators will be jealous as hell, not only does HHH become Vince McMahon’s golden boy but he gets to marry into the family.

But i suppose its a good thing for HHH, because in 10 years time when Steph takes control of WWE HHH can now help run it which will give him something to do since both his quads and knees will no doubt of fallen off.

I can see it now WrestleMania 36 Triple H v Reid Flair, Trips wins, then pummels down Reid, Steamboat's kid, Foley's kid, and Harry Smith, before falling over, tearing both quads in the end, but still managing to beat all 4 in a hell in a cell match, the following month at Backlash.

well old Trippers is very romantic isn"t he!, anyways i don"t think an engagement will make that much difference! Its the wedding we will have to worry about! heres hoping for a very long engagement!