Dead Crow

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Well, i would like to think that if i had to then most likely i would most wanna die for my family, well most of em anyway if it meant that i could save their lives by me having to die, and maybe i would die for my girlfriend but i think i would have to be more serious with her to do that.

Guest MillionLiraMan

A bit of a sad thread for a 1000th post dra, or maybe a noble one...

Anyway, definitely my immediate family if it was me or them I would say, other than that I don't think anyone could really say what they would do, it depends on circumstances. You might in principle limit it to your family and friends, but if you saw a complete stranger about to be hit by a car and they didn't realise it could be instinct to shove them out of the way, even if it meant that you would take the fall. On the other hand even if it was someone really close to you maybe it would be instinct to freeze and panic instead of being able to do something for them. I don't think you could really say unless you found yourself faced with that situation, which is something I wouldn't wish on anyone.

That said I'd like to think I'd stick my neck out for my family and close friends at least.

LOL @ Pabster!, i don"t know if i would die for MCfC, but i can"t imagine life without them!, i would die for my immediate family, no one else i don"t think.I can never imagine wanting to kill myself,fancy not knowing where City came in the league etc,or who had won the Royal Rumble, i am far to optimisti! :)

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Originally posted by Pabster

Even Ryan Giggs?

dont slag him mr Liverpool:D, and Jericholic i dont think i`d die for rio ferdinand should be O shae in there:?