SHUT UP!

Guest Joanne

Yeah, I've started to grow a great distain for Kelly Osbourne. Not that I'd have touched her album in the first place but it does sound like shite and is really only there because of the success 'The osbournes has had. Take MTV out of the equation and you just have a shoddy album that no one would care about. Simple fact.

Guest El Selecta

I can't believe the whole Osbourns thing. Everyone seems to foget Ozzy was the singer in one of the best bands ever.

I think her music sucks. Take it back and exchange it for Hole's 'Live through This'.

I just find it funny how she whinged and moaned about all these pop artists and bands, and now she's become exactly what she said she hates.

As for her music, its not very good. If her name wasn't Osborne, she'd get nowhere.

Guest Latino Reheat

"You say I should do things diff............."

*Throws shoe through TV screen*

My reactions are too slow to change over the instant that song comes on.

So flipping irritating.

Guest The Vulcanized One
She'd need the friggin shrink ray out of Honey I shrunk The kids to do that. Mind you she should probably use it on her stomach and arse first...............

I was gonna get it, but I downloaded some of her songs and there absolute shite. I still like Papa dont preach though...memories of singing it in the summer...on msn