Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Test v Jericho cancelled

Dead Crow

From Wrestlezone.com>>>

Stacy Keibler and Test missed RAW last night due to a Blizzard that slammed the entire East Coast over the weekend. The two were stuck in their Baltimore, MD home. Over two feet of snow fell in the area and all airports in the major cities were shut down including the one in Baltimore.

From what we are being told, there is heat on the two for not leaving Baltimore early to make it to RAW. The feeling within the WWE office is that since the storm was forecasted days in advance, the two should have left for Columbus, OH on Saturday, before the snow hit.

Due to the two not being on RAW, the original Test vs. Chris Jericho match for this Sunday's PPV has been cancelled.

And rumour has it it will be replaced by Jericho v Jeff Hardy. Should erm... suck :roll

Guest Craig Van Dam
What a great shame I was quite looking forward to Test Vs Jericho and to have Test replaced with Jeff Hardy? sucks bigtime we had Jericho Vs Jeff last week on Raw do we need to see it again?

I don't know what everyone is getting so upset about, Test ain't much better than Jeff Hardy, so theres not gonna be much difference in the match quality. I think either way it was/is going to suck. Its just a shame they spent so long building Jericho vs. Test for nothing.

Guest The Crippler
I can see why the WWE are putting him in against someone not really in his league as they are wanting to save Jericho v HBK until WrestleMania. Besides if they had Jericho v HBK at No Way Out, Jericho would be majorly over as a face and HBK would get major heat.

Gotta love WWE would rather punish someone than finish what they started. Couldn't they have had the match, Jericho destroy Test then he gets told off???

Guest Jerichoholic
Its not Tests fault that he couldnt get to Raw. I reckon the match should go ahead, I was looking forward to it. It sucks when WWE blame wrestlers for things that arent their fault.

Its now Jericho v Jeff for the PPV. So Jeff constantly misses house shows, does dismal in ring performances, deliberately doesn't try and looks lacklustre, and gets a PPV match and push, where as Test misses 1 show due to weather conditions, and is put in the bad books?

No wonder the WWE locker room is in trouble, with punishments like that.

It is very WCW'ish that they would damage a worker who they have big plans for and kill off an angle they had spent 3 weeks building up just to spite him for missing a TV taping.

Was Tests envolvement on Raw so vital that it required him to arrive 2 days in advance for the show, I mean would it of hurt to just say Test had transportation problems due to the weather and have Jericho cut a promo to further the angle.

Have to say I'm not too big a fan of Test's new character, if you want to call it that. So I'm hardly going to cry about it.

As long as it means someone is jobbing to Jericho at No Way Out I'm happy... and I really can't see any reason for the WWE to put Jeff Hardy over Jericho.

Still going to be crap yes, but Jericho v Test was hardly going to be a classic. Is this just another Test push being pulled the plug on? It was always going to happen, just this time maybe the WWE have decided to quit while their ahead.

Why they do what they do with Test is a mystery though. I'll admit I feel pretty sorry for how he gets treated like crap by them.