Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

**feds in the north-east**

Guest foxeth

i live in a town called Bishop Auckland in Co.Durham.. and i have been on various forums trying to find out if there are any Wrestling feds/promotions in the north-east of england .. (and i mean near my area, to as far as Durham or Newcastle)

I would love to know of any at all... if they have web sites that would be cool... or someway of finding out (rosters/storylines/upcoming events... the crack basically)

thanx for that...

Also on a side note.. about same time (mabe later) last year around my area there was a small (copy old skool WWE) promotion, they had a fake 'taker, LOD, Kane-(i think) and guys like that..

i got the impresion that they must tour around the north-east if not further down the land'... i missed last years show and wondered if anyone knew about this.. as i wouldnt mind seeing something like that...

Thanx alot to anyone who can help... ta

this is the only info i could find for you

im usless at geography so i have no idea if they are even near you but hope they help

Adam Brown

'Wild Thing'

Training Details

Every Tuesday & Wednesday...

Mortimer Comprehensive School

Sports Complex

South Shields

7pm TILL 9pm

£4 TO KIDS& Students

£7 TO ADULTS

Welcome to train in Track suits and trainers..

This is Adams 2nd school in sunderland

Venue: The Seaburn Centre, Sunderland. (On the sea front)

Date/Times: Every Sunday 2pm - 4pm

Price: £4 Children & Students - £6 Adults

A one off £15 insurance premium is required, this covers you against injury while training

What to Wear: Trainers, Track Suits, Shorts & T-Shirts.

Please remove all jewellery/watches before training

HellFire Wrestling Skool

Run By Drew Macdonald

We run beginners classes every Sunday between 3 and 6pm, these classes will teach you the basics and eventually on to the more technical moves, we will even teach you about ring entrance and how to cut a promo for TV.

We have a full size wrestling ring but no trainee will get in the ring until they have mastered the basics.

Classes cost £15 to begin with but soon drop in price when we see that you are committed to the training.

Hellfire Wrestling Skool - Body Balance Gym,

546 Broad Lane,

Stanningley,

Leeds,

LS28 6PA.

NORTHERN ENGLAND PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING TRAINING

A wrestling training facility is now open in Sheffield, it is run by Alan Johnson, Alan is an IBF qualified and insured instructor.

It has been open since Sunday the 30th of July 2000, opening times are every Sunday from 1pm until 4pm.

The facility is run independently, however it is recognised by both The International Budo Federation and NWA (UK) Hammerlock.

All enquires etc in connection with this facility should now be made to either of the following by e-mail.

Alan Johnson at:

Sheffieldtraining@hammerlockwrestling.com

Or Voicemail number - 0709-1131-141

The Sheffield training facility is at: map

393 Club

Langsett Road

Hillsborough

Sheffield

S6 2LG

U.K

As a fellow North Easterner I have also some troube finding UK feds, however they are a few.

Wrestle Zone Wrestling is the newest and it is having a show in March in South Shields I believe.

There was also a fed called IWF who done shows in the North East although I have not heard about them for a while.

AllStar have done some shows up north, last one being in Middlesbrough.

thanx very much guys..

and i am with out a doubt gonna check out some WZW future shows... i prob wont be able to make it to the nest one... but will be sure to find out more dates about future shows.....

have you 'wrestle-zone' have any plans of checking out schools and other halls in darlington or around that area??

Guest JUDGE MENTAL

the IWF have been doing shows up and down the North East for the last couple of years, our website is down at the moment and is be restructured.

we offer training in Sunderland, Gateshead, & Newcastle Upon Tyne. for more info e mail me for info at http://www.judgemental.info

also look out for a IWf show in the Durham area in the next three months are so.

We have visited on the past and are coming back soon!

Cheers!

Guest wrestle-zone
Originally posted by foxeth

thanx very much guys..

and i am with out a doubt gonna check out some WZW future shows... i prob wont be able to make it to the nest one... but will be sure to find out more dates about future shows.....

have you 'wrestle-zone' have any plans of checking out schools and other halls in darlington or around that area??

If you email me at booking@wzuk.co.uk and send me details of any decent venues in the Darlington Area (Schools, Community Halls (with about a 400 capactiy) we will sure look into putting on shows there. We are currently booking shows for the next 6 months all over the North of England.

Tickets are selling and we even have a coach trip organised by http://www.garage-gym.com which sold out after 1hour.

Also look out in the near future for some wZw wrestling schools setting up in the near future. We are currently in the process of purchasing a training ring and training centre. More details on that will be released mid March....

Gary

Edited by wrestle-zone

Thanx Gary,

im pretty gutted at the moment (i was the guy who sent you an e-mail about reserving seats...) ... i live in Bishop Auckland, and was getting info on busses to south shields... i have never been to south shields since i was about 10 or something so its been quite a number of years and dont have a clue where anything is....

to make things worse, there are no busses from bishop auckland or darlington to south shields.

What has been suggested to me was to get a train from bishop to darlington(because of no direct line from bishop) change at darlington and get a train to newcastle, at newcastle get a metro to south shields and find my way from there... (yeah..right)

there is nobody i know that can give me a lift...

so myself and my brother are very gutted

any ideas anyone??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest foxeth
hey iceman... whats your real name... i might know you (seen as bish is very small)...and where abouts do you live