Comeback Of The Year???

Guest GrayGray

Guest GrayGray

Well maybe 2nd after Hogan! Just letting you all know that I have decided to return to TWO full-time. I have made selected appearances since my accident, and even fewer since the whole Jess thing. However, after a break and a conversation with Pabster, I have decided to come back to TWO.

I enjoy talking to each and every member who makes valid points about wrestling and other topics. However, I do not wish to have the whole "older people are more respected" crap shoved down my throat even more.

Another thing, the response I received from you all when I broke my ankle was really quite overwhelming, and I personally thank each and everyone of you that sent me a get well message. God, I sound like Randy Orton. I'm finally out of cast now, and I have been told I can start playing football again before the end of the season.

Take Care.

Gray

Guest Peter K

Nice to see you're back! I remember our interesting chats in the chat room last August (before my premature disappearance) but I'm pleased to tell you that I'm handing over my title of "Comeback of the year" to the person who deserve this title more than me.

Gray, welcome back!