I'm not gonna be a one thread wonder

Guest Mr. Stein

Guest Mr. Stein

Hey guys.

Since nobody really knows me, I figure I'll start where everybody else did at one point, and just say greetings. I have been doing efeds forever now it seems. I was in the THWF, the BJWC, The SWF, and now own the IWF. I guess i moved a lot from it because presidents either quit, or people would quit because their feelings got hurt. I eventually got tired of all these sites that had potential closing down for stupid reasons.

I have been coming to this place quite a bit as of late. I just decided today that I would register so I could actually talk some. You guys got a kick ass place here. Thanks for having me.

*Has only just noticed that Golduster now uses the space bar on her keyboard :D *

Welcome dude. Enjoy ya's stay. And make sure to be active on the US forum. Any questions, just PM someone or leave a post in the feeback forum. Besides that, have fun, and ignore Kam. He think's he's so big and tough cas he's owner, but no one likes him really :devil *fears for job*

Originally posted by draVen

*Has only just noticed that Golduster now uses the space bar on her keyboard :D *

Welcome dude. Enjoy ya's stay. And make sure to be active on the US forum. Any questions, just PM someone or leave a post in the feeback forum. Besides that, have fun, and ignore Kam. He think's he's so big and tough cas he's owner, but no one likes him really :devil *fears for job*

Sack him Kam!, lol, I am improving on this thing and btw i don"t even have a keyboard yet!.. :D

see what you have to put up with Mr.Stein? :)

SHOCK HORROR: GOLDUSTER REVEALED TO BE YODA

Welcome Mr. Stein, I'm Chris2K, here's a list of the things I do here:

- Write the US News for the TWO Newsletter

- The TWO PPV Prediction League

- The Official Raw and SmackDown threads

- Win Quiz Leagues

Here's a list of the things Draven does:

N/A

And HE'S the US Forum leader!

So anyway, have a good time :)

Originally posted by Chris2K

Welcome Mr. Stein, I'm Chris2K, here's a list of the things I do here:

- Write the US News for the TWO Newsletter

- The TWO PPV Prediction League

- The Official Raw and SmackDown threads

- Win Quiz Leagues

Here's a list of the things Draven does:

N/A

And HE'S the US Forum leader!

Whoa hold on there, Skip drip. Need I remind you who appointed you as the RAW and SmackDown poster, and as the Newsletter news poster. And who is the runner of the newsletter. And who does interviews for the site AND who posts (sparingly, granted) on the newsboard. Would it be you? Oh, sorry, no... it's ME!!! Respect your boss, dammit :devil

I think I might have just scared Mr. Stein away :D