Favourite forum at TWO?

Guest Pabster

Guest Pabster

Hey,

As we have quite a number of forums on here, I was wondering which is everyone's favourite out of the lot?

Are you a mark for the US Scene board or do you like your things "General"?

Cheers.

I gotta admit i only ever used to go on the Uk Forums but since jess has stopped making her silly threads my favourite forum has gotta be The general forum ;) :xyx

I've followed the US scene all my life. I'm the forum leader for the US Forum. I'm not really gonna say any other one am I :P

To be honest, I like all of them. US forum moreso because it's the only forum where everyone becomes my biatch :devil , but the General forum has decent threads every now and then. And the music thread is cool too. Oh, but the real action is in the Mod Forum. Top stuff. You all should go in there some day... oops :D

Guest PeteR Richards

General Chat cos there's always at least a few interesting posts there and I just think it's really getting good now with a lot of members I enjoy reading. It has its ups and downs but on an up it's really cool and I love posting there.

Other than that, the Music Forum cos I have an opinion on pretty much everything that is contained within there. Oh, and I'm Forum Leader. :D

Oh, and The Mod Forum, cos it makes me feel better than everyone else. :)

I like them all, but the first one i check is always the UK scene forum, so that is my fav!, closely followed by US forum, general chat, other sports, music, tv in that order! :)

Guest Pabster

My favourite forums are the UKScene and General Chat ones. I just can't pick a winner out of them. The forums have been excellent reading recently, I hope it stays that way for a long time.

Cheers.

Okay, im gonna send £5 to everyone who says that the TV and Movies forum is the best.

(Terms and conditions; 1.Money offer will not be honored, no cash, cheque or any form of payment will be made avalible to you. 2.You must claim your money by the 12th March, 1986. 3.Cash will be payed out in Monopoly money.)