Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Whose hands would you leave WWE in?

Dead Crow

Who would you like to take over WWE?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to take over WWE?

• Shane McMahon
    • Stephanie McMahon
    • Linda McMahon
    • Paul Heyman
    • Brian Gertwitch
    • Other

Guest kid banzai
Heyman by a mile - he has the credentials, what with running ECW all those years and taking it from a tiny eastern Indy company into the No 3 promotion in the USA - no mean feat.

I think it could work if Shane and Linda ran it together, as Linda knows all the ins and outs and Shane is my favourite Mcmahon.

btw, dra what is it with you and your post count? :D

Guest SiMania
Heyman would be terrible, remember there was a lot od shit in ECW as well, and he screwed over a lot of people too, nah f*ck Paul Heyman, give it to Jim Cornette

I'm too ignorant to know of anything Heyman did wrong, so I'd have to say Heyman just because from what I've seen of old ECW stuff, I love it.

Otherwise Shane O'Mac would no doubt be a fine choice, if not a better one. He is the man, and I think he would respect the wrestling side of the company a lot more than his dad does as we speak. Under Shane would we still see stuff like ridiculous Bra and Panties matches etc?

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
hmmm lets make the best outta a bad situation - a combined partnership between Shane O mac & Paul Heyman:D

Guest shannonfan

who id

id have linda mcmahon running the financial aspect of things.

With Paul E. in charge of Raw:

Paul E. knows Sports Entertainment and that's what Raw's all about.

With Jim Cornette in charge of Smackdown:

The man knows how to book a old school mat based product just look at Ohio Valley Wrestling.

Plus Jim & Paul E. hate each other so this would spice up the Raw vs. Smackdown Interpromotional War!

Guest therock88

I voted for shane o mac, i love him, ot literaly of course.

When ever he has been on screen, he had received so much heat, both as a face and as a heel.

Guest Hosgood

Does anyone actually know how to spell Brian Gerwitz's surname properly? I've seen it spelt so many different ways. Ooh the ironing of that first sentence :D .

Anyhoo, I'd go with Si and say Jim Cornette. You definately wouldn't see Bischoff, Nash or Russo on the pay roll if Cornette was in charge.

If he dont want the job give it to Jungmuta.